Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Errata #3 contents
Errata #3 contents Posted on [02/03/2017] à 10:36

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does errata #3 include all tile fixes? i.e. to get the fixes for tiles that were in the first two errata sets, do I need to get only errata #3, or do I need the previous two sets?

Errata #3 contents Posted on [02/03/2017] à 13:34

Looking at all of them now it looks as if you need all of them. The first one has D-Day Landing corrections the 3rd one does not.

Errata #3 contents Posted on [02/03/2017] à 16:15

I am not sure I would have come to the same conclusion that Errata #3 contains the fixes from Errata #1 and Errata #2… If it has been Errata v2 that would be a different story, but usually something designated "#3" is unique from "#1" or "#2".

To help folks figure out what is in the various Errata, there is a PDF of the Errata #3 boards, so you can see what is included in that set. Also, the Unofficial Index includes information on where fixes can be found, although as I type this I realize that the first two errata boards are sold separately outside of Gazette #0, so I really need to update the entries…

Remember: Tracer rounds work both ways!

Errata #3 contents Posted on [03/03/2017] à 09:25

Well to be fair, I didn't come to that conclusion 🙂

I couldn't find an exact list of what tiles are included, but in the list of the packs for which it has replacements, I saw the HoN coreset, which made me think it was possible it included the previous errata. Also, from what I can tell gazette 0 includes both previous errata punchboards (?)

I'm not at all concerned about getting more than one errata pack; I just wanted to avoid unnecessary waste by accidentally getting the same punch board twice 🙂

Errata #3 contents Posted on [17/03/2017] à 20:48

Late to this but I can confirm that it doesn't include Errata #1 or #2

I suspect that part of the reason for this is that those parts have already been fixed in later printings so it would be a waste for anyone who didn't get the first printings of the old products.

Errata #3 contents Posted on [17/03/2017] à 22:05

Quote from Paul Holden on [17/03/2017] à 20:48

Late to this but I can confirm that it doesn't include Errata #1 or #2

All 3 errata are available here as a digital download, so not really sure "confirmation" was actually required. But that does save someone a bit of work I suppose 😉

Remember: Tracer rounds work both ways!

Pages: 1