Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[Collected] Cheat sheet down load
Cheat sheet down load Posted on [17/04/2014] à 10:35

Clem was just about to down load the above but noticed an error. Where you have the explanations for bagpipes it's all in French. Any translation please. Some would say I struggle with the English language so no chance me even trying to learn another.

🙂

Mick

Cheat sheet down load Posted on [17/04/2014] à 11:00

Since there's a thread about it, I'll add some stuff that i noticed;

1. Under Charm (Page 1 in the special abilities & errata pdf) it says “The character with this special ability can, at the end of the Order phase, discard an Order token from a unit”. If this is really supposed to be at the end of the Order phase, what's the use of removing Order tokens? Since they are all already resolved at that point?

2. Under Arrow (Page 1 in the special abilities & errata pdf) it says “If Mad Jack’s result is greater”. Greater than what? What happens then? Something is missing from the page.

Cheat sheet down load Posted on [17/04/2014] à 11:54

OK… Sorry, it will be fixed tomorrow (i'm not at the office today).

Charm :

At the end of the Order phase, no Order has been Activated. So by removing an Order from an enemy unit prevents it to be activated during the Activation phase It's the same as the Communication scrambled card effect (if i remember well the card english title). It's very powerful !

Cheat sheet down load Posted on [17/04/2014] à 11:58

Thanks! My bad, it was obvious in the rulebook. I mistook the names of the phases 🙂

And yes, seems nice! 🙂

Cheat sheet down load Posted on [09/06/2014] à 13:31

2. Under Arrow (Page 1 in the special abilities & errata pdf) it says “If Mad Jack’s result is greater”. Greater than what? What happens then? Something is missing from the page

This is still a problem, even in the updated special abilities pdf.

Cheat sheet down load Posted on [09/06/2014] à 21:22

I know, but i can't change everything in a week ! Don't panic, i work on it !

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Cheat sheet down load Posted on [06/08/2014] à 01:34

Did we ever get an official answer on Mad Jack's special ability?

Nil nos tremefacit.

Cheat sheet down load Posted on [10/08/2014] à 01:15

Still curious about Mad Jack's special ability – was it answered somewhere else?

Nil nos tremefacit.

Cheat sheet down load Posted on [10/08/2014] à 10:08

There is a missing from the text :

If Mad Jack’s result is greater

It should be written :

If Mad Jack’s result is equal or greater, the unit is eliminated.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Pages: 1