Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2
What's next for Shadows over Normandie?
[SoN] What's next for Shadows? Posted on [19/04/2017] à 12:13

Ok, now that you explained why you thought Anja was Nachtwolfe, your post makes sense.

I still think the eventual Nachtwolfe units will get their own symbol (the one shown in your link) and not Anjas werewolf symbol.

But, like I said, I have no problems if Anja turns out to be NW officer.

It's just that werewolves are magic and that is more Black Suns territory. NW are all about advanced technology.

But it looks like we aren't getting Nachtwolfe units any time soon (judging from the three ideas DPG is asking us which one to go for first), so I will go back to pretending that Sigrid and the Dust germans are NW (and Bazooka Joe and his troops are part of Majestic).

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

What's next for Shadows over Normandie? Posted on [21/04/2017] à 17:22

From the discussion on the French forums… some hints to the poll options you can vote on if you pre-purchase SH. The poll is do determine where DPG goes next for SoN:

NYARLATHOTEP AWAKENING

The product will contain, among other things, reinforcements for the faction of the Myth concerning NYARLATHOTEP …

CHILDREN OF DAGON

The product will contain, among other things, reinforcements to complete the DEEP ONES of the core box …

THE GEFALLENEN OF THE BLACK SUN

The product will contain, among other things, Zombie units of the Black Sun (The Geffallenen: The Fallen in english) …

Remember: Tracer rounds work both ways!

What's next for Shadows over Normandie? Posted on [22/04/2017] à 08:54

I have already cast my vote for Nyarly. That additional info was something I guessed already myself.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

What's next for Shadows over Normandie? Posted on [25/04/2017] à 14:18

In the Shadow hunters previews there is a "Gunslider"… Is it meant to be "Gunslinger"?

What's next for Shadows over Normandie? Posted on [25/04/2017] à 17:36

Good eye and thanks for pointing it out.

What's next for Shadows over Normandie? Posted on [15/05/2017] à 13:45

500 pre-orders (and one on top of that!) for Demon hunters expansion!

We now get the writers manor scenario in printed format. Nice!

I wonder how the voting of the next scenario pack went. Did the votes go even among the three choises or was there a big lead on one of them.

I'm happy to get any of the three though.

What's next for Shadows over Normandie? Posted on [19/05/2017] à 06:20

Updated the OP with the results of the SH Survey.

Pages: 1 2