Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Shadow Hunters Shipping Costs!
Shadow Hunters Shipping! Posted on [15/04/2017] à 01:01

The product is E27 and the shipping on this is E24? Holy cow. Not worth it in my opinion. Lower that shipping.

I got 4 Metal blood bowl 12 man teams from Italy through DHL for $12 US dollars shipping. Maybe look into DHL??

Shadow Hunters Shipping Costs! Posted on [15/04/2017] à 12:35

Quote from donnie on [15/04/2017] à 01:01

The product is E27 and the shipping on this is E24? Holy cow. Not worth it in my opinion. Lower that shipping.

I got 4 Metal blood bowl 12 man teams from Italy through DHL for $12 US dollars shipping. Maybe look into DHL??

Having worked with DHL in the past, prices with DHL depend on shipping volume (number of shipments / day => more is cheaper / colli) and the colli size. Just asuming here, but the box for the bloodbowl teams was probably less then 12"+ x 12"+ x 4"+.

just my 2c

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Shadow Hunters Shipping Costs! Posted on [16/04/2017] à 01:45

Would be an instant buy if not for the crazy shipping cost.

Shadow Hunters Shipping Costs! Posted on [16/04/2017] à 03:20

There are only 2 ways I see shipping cost get lower for oversea buyers.

a grouped purchase by X people in the same area – that will take some trust in, and effort by whoever places the order

5×1 KG shipments cost about the same as 1×20-24 kg shipment –

or

convince a local retailer / distributor getting in on the pre-order – wich is a risk and probably a serious longer term investment

either way you have till May 15 to decide / set it up

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Shadow Hunters Shipping Costs! Posted on [17/04/2017] à 10:56

Why cant iello supply products like this or the erratas? It makes it super rough on US fans to have the shipping be as much (or more) than the products.

And we love you guys!

Shadow Hunters Shipping Costs! Posted on [17/04/2017] à 18:01

the shipping is very high, i cant justify the gazette and shadow hunters when the postage is 50% of the items costs. even for the gazette alone its 22 euro for the gazette and 10 euro for the postage 🙁

Shadow Hunters Shipping Costs! Posted on [18/04/2017] à 08:19

Well, usually it is us europeans paying outrageous shipping costs for US products… That has actually desentizised me of the high postage when doing kickstarters.

Glad to be receiving a bit lower shipping on some products now and then (like this one).

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Shadow Hunters Shipping Costs! Posted on [18/04/2017] à 18:48

Hello everybody,

The previous situation:

I come here to answer you. With the number of estimated preorders we cannot mind to 2 different dispatches. We must do only one. So, all the Shadow hunters boxes will be shipped from the european hub.

That's why it is expensive for the US. We are sad of this, but we cannot do differently for a small dispatch. It is very costly for us to do differently.

So, my own 2 cents is the way tycoon said: trying to make grouped purchase.

But now,

We will propose you next week a new shipping cost for USA and Canada. For those who have already paid it, we will make you a voucher:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/category/news/

Community Manager Devil Pig Games

Shadow Hunters Shipping Costs! Posted on [23/04/2017] à 04:36

Ah darn, heard shipping savings might be coming – not to Australia it seems !

Shame it can't be bundled with Wave 2 of the Strategic Resupply – I mean, I've waited all this time for it and to have a complete set ™, only to find out there is a new thing, it's limited edition, and it's gonna cost more to ship than the price of the set.

But I understand that shipping is high overall. I'm trying to find others in the Melbourne region to bundle an order with, but not got very far with numbers for that so far. Any Melbourne-based HoN/SoN players reading this, feel free to drop me a line 🙂

Cheers,

Ben

Shadow Hunters Shipping Costs! Posted on [25/04/2017] à 18:32

The shipping was changed yesterday. Now, it is 12€ for USA and Canada.

Community Manager Devil Pig Games

Pages: 1