Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
War of the Worlds
War of the Worlds Posted on [21/07/2017] à 05:08

Was wondering if there was a blank template for unit counters out there and if anyone had thought of making up some Tripods from War of the Worlds?

Weapon 1: Heat Ray, affects infantry, light and heavy vehicles

Weapon 2: Black Smoke, placed on an interspace and only affects infantry animals

Other thoughts?

War of the Worlds Posted on [01/12/2017] à 08:33

Throwing this out again to see if the Photoshop and In Design templates are available? Much less a grand scheme than Ho1776 but I think it would be cool to have Martian tripods on the battle field.

War of the Worlds Posted on [01/12/2017] à 17:31

Not again, we agree with that, but it is really time-consuming to prepare it (and we are curretly out of stock about time 😀 )

En recherche de stage maquettiste

War of the Worlds Posted on [03/12/2017] à 09:40

Sound like a fantastic idea for a SoN expansion, one which I would certainly buy!

War of the Worlds Posted on [05/12/2017] à 00:24

+1 – I would definitely support a preorder for this, especially if it comes with a ferry or a PT boat.

War of the Worlds Posted on [20/04/2018] à 03:53

With the new Call 3 tokens I asked again on that end.

War of the Worlds Posted on [01/07/2019] à 03:23

Mayb over the summer I'll just try to make my own tiles. My PhotoShop skills are not professional but I can muck my way about with it. Just need to find some good top down art work to use.

War of the Worlds Posted on [16/09/2019] à 19:03

hey guys,

War of the Worlds is a 2005 American science-fiction action film directed by Steven Spielberg and written by Josh Friedman and David Koepp, loosely based on the The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells and jointly produced and released by Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks Pictures.

thanks and regards.

Pages: 1