Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[KS3] Strategic Resupply US Fulfillment
[KS3] Strategic Resupply US Fulfillment Posted on [14/09/2017] à 22:12

Okay Folks,

(Note: If you pre-ordered from DPG's website, then this does not yet apply to you. I will update this when I have any information about pre-orders)

I have been informed that for US backers of the Strategic Resupply the shipping will finish at the end of the day. If you have not received a notification then do the following:

Check your pledge invoice in the Pledge Manager and make sure you do not have outstanding charges. For most US backers that should not be an issue. If your pledge does not show as complete, then you have an issue.

This next bit is very important: If you have already sent an email to DPG about your order, then please do not send another one. You will just make it that much harder to get stuff addressed by adding to the email that has to be sifted through.

If you have not already contacted DPG about your order, then contact DPG via the Contact bar on the left column. Select Kickstarter and let them know you have not received a shipping notification.

It will take a while, since there is already a backlog of email to get this handled. Please be patient. Sending additional emails will just make it worse for everyone including yourself.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[KS3] Strategic Resupply US Fulfillment Posted on [14/09/2017] à 23:31

Apparently some notices are still going out today, so corrected the OP.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1