Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3
[P&P] Mythos-Call3
Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 Posted on [20/01/2018] à 00:37

Quote from DanielTobin on [19/01/2018] à 21:53

Yeah it would be super cool to get the Dusk and Call of Cthuhulu PnP expansions as well

Neither Dusk (a video game) nor Call of Cthulhu are licenses that DPG is involved with.

If you meant Dust and Achtung! Cthulhu, then those were both Kickstarter Exclusives. The PDFs is available for Print and Play, so you can always print it out on label paper and stick it to some chipboard or greyboard and make your own pieces and/or terrain boards.

I am not sure if Azao could make them since they were not released for commercial use and I am not a lawyer and even if I was I would not know French law. I would recommend asking DPG first and abiding by that decision.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 Posted on [20/01/2018] à 05:11

I have email Azao twice with no reply and one else hear back from them.

Thanks

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 Posted on [23/01/2018] à 16:29

Heard back from Azao, the email said it was 15 € per a board and 20 € shipping. I have sent a email to confirm if it per a board or per a set.

If it's per a board might have to break out my scissors.

Will let you know what I find.

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 Posted on [29/01/2018] à 01:48

Quote from Derf on [23/01/2018] à 16:29

Heard back from Azao, the email said it was 15 € per a board and 20 € shipping. I have sent a email to confirm if it per a board or per a set.

If it's per a board might have to break out my scissors.

Will let you know what I find.

Depending on the answer to this, would anyone in Canada (or North America) want to go in on boards if the shipping could cover a few copies of the FFI and recently revealed Commonwealth P&P? Splitting shipping a few ways makes it much more likely that I could justify picking these up on proper cardboard rather than cardstock from my printer.

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 Posted on [29/01/2018] à 10:35

You can also try a DIY method:

-printing on 80g paper

-cutting with cutter and scissor (for the round parts)

-gluing with stick-glue on real DPG token (like errata or token from the bundle punchboard https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/product/pack-punchboard/

That's the result:

(real DPG token on the left, home made on the right)

Not as good as Azao but far cheaper!

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 Posted on [29/01/2018] à 20:31

It is 60 € for all 4 board and 20 € shipping to the United States. Little to rich for my blood for 4 boards. Anyone find a US printer willing to do them?

Derf

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 Posted on [29/01/2018] à 22:10

My solution is 10€ (one mat + cutter + scissors + 4 A4 sheets of paper) + 20€ if you have no updated DPG token. And you can do more than 4 punchboards. At least 8.

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 Posted on [31/01/2018] à 22:18

Quote from Derf on [29/01/2018] à 20:31

It is 60 € for all 4 board and 20 € shipping to the United States.

Ouch, yeah, I obviously didn't read / fully understand the previous posts… I hadn't realized it was 15€ per board, not per expansion as a whole.

Thanks cdmdu for your suggestions, I think that might be it until I can find a bit less of an extreme price for them.

(This isn't to take away at all from the creator! Thanks so much for designing these, they look great, and it is very much appreciated.)

[Print & Play] FFI - Cellule du Guesclin Posted on [02/02/2018] à 14:25

Quote from cdmdu on [29/01/2018] à 10:35

-gluing with stick-glue on real DPG token (like errata or token from the bundle punchboard

Genius. Now why did I throw those away?

[Print & Play] FFI - Cellule du Guesclin Posted on [02/02/2018] à 16:14

Quote from littleidiot on [02/02/2018] à 14:25

Genius. Now why did I throw those away?

Because you did not read the thread recommending you keep them. I am too much of a tinkerer not to keep them in case I ever wanted to make my own bits, so was saving them automatically even before someone suggested saving them for such purposes.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Print & Play] FFI - Cellule du Guesclin Posted on [02/02/2018] à 18:38

Has anyone actually ordered these from Azao and received them? Just curious on the quality. I haven't found anyone in the US that doesn't have a minimum print run to try and do these locally, though I also haven't looked too hard either.

Any idea how many more of these are coming?

[Print & Play] FFI - Cellule du Guesclin Posted on [19/02/2018] à 21:17

Now there is a scenario as well. It is posted in the News section or you can follow this link.

That post includes some rules for using the new boards. Mainly for those that don't have the Compendium, of course 😉

[P&P] Mythos-Call3 Posted on [28/02/2018] à 06:12

Latest News announces some SoN boards to combine with the FFI boards in a new Cthulhu Mythos – Call 3

[P&P] Mythos-Call3 Posted on [09/03/2018] à 03:24

And now…

The return of von Kamptz! He is revealed to be a member of the Black Sun.

[P&P] Mythos-Call3 Posted on [09/03/2018] à 15:12

Are the rules for Von Kamptz board coming soon?

There are new stuff that is not in the compendium.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

[P&P] Mythos-Call3 Posted on [09/03/2018] à 15:26

Quote from Colhammer on [09/03/2018] à 15:12

Yes.

The booklet (4 pages) with the rules comes next week (I have to finish the corrections of the english version this week-end 😉 ).

[P&P] Mythos-Call3 Posted on [13/03/2018] à 09:55

I will need to try my hand on this printing stuff. Heinrich was the main baddie for my campaign and this version makes him even better!

I ordered a few punchboards from the DPG store so that I can glue these P&P stuff on top of them… I ended up on ordering several deck boxes and storage boxes on top of that too. So I guess this "free" stuff made some business for the DPG. Mission accomplished! 😛

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

[P&P] Mythos-Call3 Posted on [13/03/2018] à 18:43

I saved all my erroneous tokens that were replaced by errata tokens.

[P&P] Mythos-Call3 Posted on [13/03/2018] à 18:46

Quote from Colhammer on [09/03/2018] à 15:12

I have just published the rulebook:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/cthulhu-mythos-call-3-livret-de-regles/

:mrgreen:

[P&P] Mythos-Call3 Posted on [14/03/2018] à 07:56

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [13/03/2018] à 18:43

I saved all my erroneous tokens that were replaced by errata tokens.

I did not, so now I need to buy new ones.

However, finding a right sized recruitment board for Assassin and Kamptz might be hard if you only use the replaced (unneeded) tokens.

But yes, in hind sight, it would have been nice to save the extra tokens. I threw them away so that I did not mix them up with the real tokens by accident.

Anyway, once my order comes in, I will use scissors and glue stick to make myself a new version of Von Kamptz and his assassin No666!

@gduprez: Thanks for the rules! I want to try those Bloodborne bat-things soon in my games. They look great!

Pages: 1 2 3