Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2
Shadow Hunters Shipping
Latest Update on Shadow Hunters Posted on [28/01/2018] à 18:00

I have a tracking number.

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [28/01/2018] à 21:33

Please post any shipping reports for SH here.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [28/01/2018] à 21:49

Hi,

I did get my tracking # last week, should get it tomorrow. But it will come in by UPS 🙁 and UPS already said that there will be ICOD ( Import COD ) on this shipment…

Will let you know how much $$$ more that will cost me. I am from Quebec city,QC, Canada.

J. 😎

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [28/01/2018] à 22:58

Quote from radar231 on [28/01/2018] à 21:49

Hi,

I did get my tracking # last week, should get it tomorrow. But it will come in by UPS 🙁 and UPS already said that there will be ICOD ( Import COD ) on this shipment…

Ouch. Sorry that Quebec would add duty charges on a mailing like that.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [29/01/2018] à 19:14

Just had a tracking number here in the UK.

Remember, We Have The Right To Arm Bears!

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [29/01/2018] à 19:44

yep mine is currently packed for pick up by Chronopost for delivery to the UK

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [29/01/2018] à 23:00

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [28/01/2018] à 22:58

Quote from radar231 on [28/01/2018] à 21:49

Hi,

Ouch. Sorry that Quebec would add duty charges on a mailing like that.

Got my SH today, all okay.

I would say that ( DPG ?/ store in the USA ) by using UPS and not USPS you have to pay more for your package. UPS charge you your country's taxes ( which I don't mind ) but then charge you an extra 10$ CDN and 15% taxes on top of that 10$ for their service…

Which cost me 16$+ more to get my stuff.

For low cost item, it is expensive ( UPS ). If you buy , let's say, more than 100$/€, then you pay your normal taxes and then the 10$ charge.

Enough mumbling for now.

J. 😎

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [29/01/2018] à 23:42

Mine was apparently delivered to my old address where UPS left it at "front door" to a 100+ family building. I updated my address on all my stuff for DPG, but I guess I didn't notice I needed to update it on the original order itself. All my DPG kickstarter stuff arrived fine and that was shipped part before I moved and part of it after I moved. 🙁

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [30/01/2018] à 01:58

Quote from radar231 on [29/01/2018] à 23:00

I would say that ( DPG ?/ store in the USA ) by using UPS and not USPS you have to pay more for your package. UPS charge you your country's taxes ( which I don't mind ) but then charge you an extra 10$ CDN and 15% taxes on top of that 10$ for their service…

Which cost me 16$+ more to get my stuff.

Wow! It is hard to know all the shipping rules for every country in the world… but maybe shipping options you could select for any future campaigns might be a good idea. That will make the logistics more difficult, so I am not sure how feasible it is. Talk to DPG about any future SoN p-500 pre-order and make sure they can work something out before you order.

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [30/01/2018] à 03:33

I had a look at the shipping rates from DPG. The SH package is about 1.5kg, their rate would have been around 37€ to Canada ( or +/- 55-60$CDN ). I paid an extra 9€ today to get it and paid 12€ shipping when I ordered it last April. So all together it costed me 77$CDN, +/- 48€, +/- $62US instead of, I think +/- 100$ CDN, 64€ or $80US.

So if my maths are more or less okay, I did save some money after all 😯

My KS3 costed me 109€ for 16.4kg ( I saved 8€ but don't tell them ).

I guess that the price you have to pay for your hobby.

So if DPG do some moreP500 with a reasonable shipping, I will take it even tho I would have to pay an extra when it will show up at my door.

Over and out

J. 😎

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [30/01/2018] à 23:07

Tracking notification received.

Nice to see some of the enlightened comments on this thread regarding shipping costs.

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [31/01/2018] à 13:15

Mines just artived this morning!

Remember, We Have The Right To Arm Bears!

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [31/01/2018] à 13:20

I got my shipping notice. Waiting eagerly for it to arrive.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [01/02/2018] à 14:16

Mine has just arrived in the UK and the cats are happy in there new box

I'm also happy to get the expansion 😀

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [01/02/2018] à 22:15

Mine arrived here in Denmark today :-;

/Kalle

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [02/02/2018] à 15:42

Arrived in the UK yesterday.

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [04/02/2018] à 02:21

Has anyone in the US received a shipping notice or their package yet? I received a shipping notice for my Drop Zone but nothing on Shadow Hunters yet…

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [05/02/2018] à 18:32

Got mine today in Finland.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [05/02/2018] à 18:54

got my copy about 2 weeks ago. im in the states

Shadow Hunters Shipping Posted on [05/02/2018] à 22:40

I have yet to see mine or a shipping notice.

Pages: 1 2