Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Where are the Rules?
The rules- Am I blind? Posted on [12/02/2018] à 07:27

Hi everyone. I feel like such an idiot for posting this, but – where are the actual rules for SoN? I checked the Downloads section, but the rulebooks there does not explain the rules of the game, only the special abilities? Do you have to supplement SoN with the HoN rulebook? How do I know what a green defense value does for example?

I'm obviously missing something because everyone else on this part of the forum is discussing the rules of the game without a hitch so I seem to be the only one that hasn't managed to find the rules =p Anyone who can help me out?

The rules- Am I blind? Posted on [12/02/2018] à 07:35

Umm… you get the rules when you buy the Core box? 😈

Also: the SoN rules were included in the Compendium, or at least the specific mechanics that were unique to SoN were added in an appendix. The core rules are the same as HoN, and those were already in the book. So SoN was upgraded to the Heroes System (Tactical Scale) v2.0 rules as well.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

The rules- Am I blind? Posted on [12/02/2018] à 07:41

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [12/02/2018] à 07:35

Umm… you get the rules when you buy the Core box? 😈

Also: the SoN rules were included in the Compendium, or at least the specific mechanics that were unique to SoN were added in an appendix. The core rules are the same as HoN, and those were already in the book. So SoN was upgraded to the Heroes System (Tactical Scale) v2.0 rules as well.

I see. My bad. I haven't bought SoN yet- I was just planing to look through the rules to see if I might want to pick it up. Currently I own HoN (and waiting for HoN card game and HoBR to be shipped). Neither do I own the Compendium so I guess I was just hoping to find the specific SoN rules online, but now I know =)

Thanks for the reply. Can I bother you with one more question though? What does the green defense mean, or rather – how does it work? I figure it might possibly apply to monsters in HoBR when chaos arrives for example 🙂

Where are the rules? Posted on [13/02/2018] à 22:54

I have heard that an updated to V2.0 for a few SoN products (including the rules) is in the works, but no date yet on when they will be available yet.

You have already seen a few of them come out, the rest appearing as they are completed.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1