Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Son Errata 1 shipping
Son Errata 1 shipping Posted on [20/02/2018] à 22:49

Is it a mistake that the shipping for the errata is over €11 almost 3 x the cost of the errata. Cantvthis just use normal post?

Son Errata 1 shipping Posted on [21/02/2018] à 00:47

Moderators note: This is not an error in game material, so it does not belong in Mistakes. I have thus moved it to "General".

How much experience do you have with the French postal service? I only have a rough idea and (from my understanding) anything beyond a fairly small weight limit starts getting pretty expensive. As far as I know, that could well *be* just the standard postal charge.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Son Errata 1 shipping Posted on [16/03/2018] à 06:30

I am also quite upset about this. I don't mind paying €4 for the errata but having to pay nearly €30 to ship it to me?!? That's half what the whole game cost!!!

Son Errata 1 shipping Posted on [16/03/2018] à 08:37

Sandy is preparing a sea carrying for some products as the SoN errata and Airborne pack. We estimate to have it in one month the sooner.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Son Errata 1 shipping Posted on [16/03/2018] à 08:42

But try to understand that the postage costs a lot from one side of the ocean to the other side. There is a lot of distance between us. Simulate to send us a package from USA to France by USPS.

We are not Amazon who gives everybody à wrong idea of the shipping costs.

We send only from few packages to a dozen per day, so we don't have an enough quantité for lowering price. Happily, our dispatcher permits us to reduce a little them.

Son Errata 1 shipping Posted on [16/03/2018] à 14:15

I appreciate that shipping is not cheap – was just hoping that since it's essentially just one board it would be possible to ship via normal post instead of courier.

If there is a ocean shipment is there any chance South Africa is on the list?

Son Errata 1 shipping Posted on [16/03/2018] à 16:37

Normal post = shipping by air (that's why it is expensive)

Sea carrying: only for container. We can share space with other companies, which permit us to send some products to the US warehouse, but not permit us to send anything to customer.

So, we cannot propose you sea shipping (lower cost, but longuer delivery), only air shipping. But, when we need to transfer some stocks from EU to US, we use sea carriers.

Pages: 1