Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Loyalty Discount from KS?
Loyalty Discount from KS? Posted on [14/04/2018] à 16:20

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I searched but didnt see anything.

Are/Will our Kickstarter pledges be used to calculate our loyalty discount? Wondering before I put in another order.

Loyalty Discount from KS? Posted on [14/04/2018] à 19:47

I believe they are… but you have to wait until the PM is populated.

If, however, you are eyeing the current sale on KS exclusives and such there is no guarantee they will survive until then.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Loyalty Discount from KS? Posted on [09/10/2018] à 23:18

Quote from jimdpgpow on [14/04/2018] à 16:20

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I searched but didnt see anything.

Are/Will our Kickstarter pledges be used to calculate our loyalty discount? Wondering before I put in another order.

Probably a bit late, but from what I can tell on my own account, so far (up to and including HoS), the pledge on Kickstarter itself is not, but any additions on the pledge manager are included.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Loyalty Discount from KS? Posted on [10/10/2018] à 00:31

Sorry, I never did manage to get a concrete answer to this one. I will see what I can do.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Loyalty Discount from KS? Posted on [10/10/2018] à 01:37

My own loyalty account shows the sum of my shop and Kickstarter orders. However, my last Kickstarter was the Strategic Resupply back in 2015. No telling if there is any holdup applying more recent Kickstarters.

Loyalty Discount from KS? Posted on [10/10/2018] à 08:17

I'm not sure what is included as it shows a way smaller amount of money as Kickstarter orders than I've spent on various DPG kickstarters.

But maybe not every KS is included in the sum? Maybe the older kickstarters were not done via the shop, so they don't show.

Anyway, my shop purchases alone give me the 15% discount already. 😳

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Loyalty Discount from KS? Posted on [10/10/2018] à 09:12

Quote from Colhammer on [10/10/2018] à 08:17

Anyway, my shop purchases alone give me the 15% discount already. 😳

Same here, dude, same here. 😎

Can't say we didn't worship the Devil Pig Gods! :mrgreen:

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

Loyalty Discount from KS? Posted on [10/10/2018] à 14:52

Quote from Colhammer on [10/10/2018] à 08:17

But maybe not every KS is included in the sum? Maybe the older kickstarters were not done via the shop, so they don't show.

I believe it started with Strategic Resupply, so the original HoN and SoN KS were not included in the program — it started after they were done.

Loyalty Discount from KS? Posted on [10/10/2018] à 23:34

Oh wow, you mean I've ramped up to 15% without even including the original KS? 😳

Pages: 1