Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Component quality
Component quality Posted on [13/05/2018] à 18:53

I ordered more or less everything I could get from HoN and SoN and I noticed a number of component issues.

-The extra terrain set 2 (the extra bushes) was badly cut, making the tiles unusable.

-The third punchboard in the shadow hunters expansion had pixelated graphics around the unit stats. Not game breaking but irritating.

-My SoN base box is missing the bluff order tokens for the majestics. Instead I have the number 4 order token three times. I use the number 10 as bluff but it's annoying.

-The errata punchboards have quite a variable quality. Some seem printed with a lower resolution and are noticeably less clear or darker in shade. Some are also badly cut making them unusable.

Anyone else have the same problems?

Cedric van Aerssen

Component quality Posted on [13/05/2018] à 22:35

-The extra terrain set 2 (the extra bushes) was badly cut, making the tiles unusable.

The cut is a little bit off but by no means 'unusable'

-The third punchboard in the shadow hunters expansion had pixelated graphics around the unit stats. Not game breaking but irritating.

Don't own the box (yet) but this has been discussed at length on this forum

-My SoN base box is missing the bluff order tokens for the majestics. Instead I have the number 4 order token three times. I use the number 10 as bluff but it's annoying.

Nope, have a normal set

-The errata punchboards have quite a variable quality. Some seem printed with a lower resolution and are noticeably less clear or darker in shade. Some are also badly cut making them unusable.

Some are a bit darker but not all of them. But again : nothing 'unusable'

Component quality Posted on [14/05/2018] à 03:40

Use the "Contact" link to report issues with your products.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Component quality Posted on [14/05/2018] à 18:52

I posted an issue report as suggested.

I didn't mean to complain as I still enjoy the game and overall the quality has been great. But in some cases the symbols or important information, like the color of option slots, is cut off. That is why I say "unusable". The other points are a bit annoying but you can play with it.

Cedric van Aerssen

Pages: 1