Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Is there a list of corrections included in Errata #3?
Is there an errata list for Errata #3? Posted on [02/09/2018] à 23:55

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I did try to search to see if this has been answered before…

Has anyone published a list of what the correct erata tiles replace and what the corrections were.

Has the army manager (which is brilliant let me say) been amended to show what the correct tile should look like?

I'm worried as to whether I've swapped out the correct tiles or got myself into a muddle! 😳

Is there an errata list for Errata #3? Posted on [05/09/2018] à 05:35

Sorry for the delay in response, apparently I managed to completely miss responding to this.

There was a list of what was replaced… I included it in the Unofficial Guide… but as to what exactly was corrected, you can check the same source. The errata is listed as well as what corrections were made.

Unfortunately, that will may not help for "extras" that were included on the boards, but it should hopefully help you sort things out?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Is there a list of corrections included in Errata #3? Posted on [05/09/2018] à 23:49

Thanks….where do I find the Unofficial Guide? 😳

Is there a list of corrections included in Errata #3? Posted on [06/09/2018] à 09:03

Quote from Panzerfear on [05/09/2018] à 23:49

Thanks….where do I find the Unofficial Guide? 😳

Here you go, Panzerfear.

The Unofficial Product Index, by Nostradunwhich

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Pages: 1