Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3
Order Issues
Order Issues Posted on [19/09/2018] à 15:06

Hi guys,

I ordered an "in stock" expansion for HoN, nearly 2 Weeks ago.

Payment via paypal the same day. I have no problem with waiting for an shipment to arrive even if takes weeks but my order hasn't been sent yet.

I messaged customer service due to the contact button and asked if there is an error with my order/payment. I received no response at all.

A week later I messaged again. No response again.

Is there any way to get in contact with them? Or does anybody has experience with buying something in their store? (shop world)

Does it always takes this long to get their items ready for shipment?

greetings from germany 🙂

Order Issues Posted on [19/09/2018] à 16:17

Normally orders should be delivered really fast, especially in Europe. Philibert is their dispatcher… might be a problem there, it happened to me once that Philibert forget to dispatch but it was easily resolved a few weeks later.

Try axel@devil-pig-games.com

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

Order Issues Posted on [19/09/2018] à 16:48

Hello,

It is strange we haven't received them. You are some to have problems with orders made the September 7th and 8th.

We are trying to resolve them.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Order Issues Posted on [19/09/2018] à 20:08

This is what my Order says:

Order made the 8 September 2018 à 19h09 [Shipping]

You have paid your order by paypal.

Your order hasn't been sent yet.

[Redacted]

I hope you can help me 🙂

Order Issues Posted on [19/09/2018] à 23:56

Please PM Axel with actual order information, do not post it in the forums.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Order Issues Posted on [09/10/2018] à 13:54

Hey guys

I still have issues with my orders from the devil pig store.

Who do i contact now that i know that Axel isnt in the team anymore?

thx and greetings from germany

Order Issues Posted on [09/10/2018] à 14:54

I placed an order some 11 days ago for AoT stuff. Yesterday I got notification that my order has shipped.

So perhaps your order was standing in the line too and will ship soon?

I bet things are pretty chaotic at the store right now as they are trying to get the HoBR stuff moving too.

So give it a day or two more (altough Axel seems to be still handling stuff at DPG even if he doesn't work there).

Hope everything will start moving again soon, your order included!

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Order Issues Posted on [09/10/2018] à 21:14

As DPG has announced in all of their current Kickstarters, they have been swamped with email and the orders are mixed in with a lot of other stuff.

Not surprising given what has been going on. I would not yet be concerned about any individual order. As people have noted here, stuff is starting to ship, so give it a bit of time to get sorted out.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Order Issues Posted on [10/10/2018] à 14:57

See latest news:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/commandes-des-25-et-26-septembre/

Order Issues Posted on [11/10/2018] à 22:47

My order ist from the 24th of September and still not shipping.

Order Issues Posted on [12/10/2018] à 19:14

Stuff is shipping. Depending on where you live it could take a while to arrive.

Order Issues Posted on [13/10/2018] à 18:56

After the announcement that DP were having some cash flow issues I put in an order on 26th September, the date of the missed file. I wasn't worried about delivery at the time, I am not worried about delivery now really either, however in a post we were told that this file had been re-sent to the fulfillment company and they would be sent out that same day. that was about a week ago and my order status hasn't changed yet. still no problem with me. My question is about items on my order that are now showing as out of stock on the shop. Will they be available for my order or have they gone out elsewhere now? Dont want to bother the DP boys at the moment but maybe Nostradunwhich can give me an idea?

Order Issues Posted on [14/10/2018] à 04:49

I have no visibility into anything beyond the posts here, so unfortunately I cannot get you an answer directly.

I will see if I can dig up some info from DPG…

But, in the meantime, can you tell me in which country you reside? Depending on where you are it can take a fair amount of time for orders to arrive.

Order Issues Posted on [14/10/2018] à 09:14

Im UK based, and thank you N.

Order Issues Posted on [15/10/2018] à 19:11

Hello Ainsty Castings, i'll be checking your order's status, I'll get back to you as soon as i have new info.

community manager bénévole pour DPG / voluntary community manager for DPG – Retrouvez-nous aussi sur Facebook / Join us also on Facebook : Devil Pig Games et Devil Pig Team

Order Issues Posted on [15/10/2018] à 20:53

I ordered the 25th, still no change in my order status. My items are in stock 🙂

Order Issues Posted on [16/10/2018] à 16:38

Hi, finally I got my AoT Castle Pledge today. I ordered on September the 25th., but I am really glad to have recieved it today and also to see that DPG's still running, slowly but running… and that our late orders might be helping the pigs with their finances.

I hope that many other people contribute and help them, because I really like all the games they have produced so far, and want to see more in the future!

Order Issues Posted on [17/10/2018] à 19:19

Placed an order from the US shop on October 6th, already received it on October 15th. So, no complaints on this side of the Atlantic.

Order Issues Posted on [18/10/2018] à 17:44

Allright, I'm going to send in an e-mail to Devil Pig as well, stating that I'll request a refund through paypal and order again. Looks like my order still hasn't been pushed through to the shipment/warehouse. Ordered on the 25th.

Order Issues Posted on [19/10/2018] à 06:20

Quote from JanHoos on [18/10/2018] à 17:44

Allright, I'm going to send in an e-mail to Devil Pig as well, stating that I'll request a refund through paypal and order again. Looks like my order still hasn't been pushed through to the shipment/warehouse. Ordered on the 25th.

Although it may be too late, please do NOT cancel your order through paypal. Give DPG a chance to sort it out. They have only a couple of people working in their spare time to get all this stuff done. Give them some time.

Pages: 1 2 3