Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Make sure you read the news!
Make sure you read the news! Posted on [01/10/2018] à 07:43

Guillaume Duprez has posted a news article on the future of SoN, so if you have not ready it yet, go read the post! (Link)

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Make sure you read the news! Posted on [01/10/2018] à 09:40

I'm very curious about what Guillaume will come up with in the future! The past print & play punchboards and scenario's were awesome.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Make sure you read the news! Posted on [01/10/2018] à 20:57

Normalement, thanks to moomer, you will have soin an english version of my last campagne : "in the trails of Nys-Leteph"

Jamais un type n’a gagné une guerre en mourant pour sa patrie. On gagne en s’arrangeant pour que ce soit le type d’en face qui meure pour sa patrie. George Smith Patton

Make sure you read the news! Posted on [02/10/2018] à 08:22

I actually ordered punchboards from Azao when The Black Sun version of Von Kamptz P&P came available… a bit costly, but I really wanted that and the assassin No666 as a proper punchboards. There is no substitute for a proper punchboard having tried my hands on just printing them myself and gluing them to extra punchboards first… with real messy and unsatisfactory results.

I'm afraid that if/when more SoN stuff appears as P&P I need to do that again. 😯

As much as I like the HoN stuff, the SoN stuff is even closer to my heart as I love the mixture of WW2 soldiers, investigators and Cthulhu monsters the SoN game contains.

So whatever is happening in SoN front, I will be closely following it.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Make sure you read the news! Posted on [03/10/2018] à 07:32

Is there a (updated) list somewhere of all the punchboards that you can order from Azao ? I would like to order some in the future but all the info seems to be scattered if even available.

Make sure you read the news! Posted on [03/10/2018] à 08:29

Here it is in French. I translated that post in English. Guillaume will post the translation soon.

Azao Product List (FRENCH)

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Pages: 1