Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2
[Tool] Heroes of Black Reach Army Builder
[Tool] Heroes of Black Reach Army Builder Posted on [07/02/2019] à 15:41

@Branga – loving the army builder for HoBR – very useful. I was just wondering if there was a way to see what the units included on the tile does? Like, a way to zoom into them or look at them at?

I would prefer not having to google or actually going through my boxes to see what the various units do if it would be possible to avoid it.

Anyway – thanks for an amazing tool.

[Tool] Heroes of Black Reach Army Builder Posted on [07/02/2019] à 15:46

Not yet.

As said in my previous post, it's a huge work.

Heroes system army manager : http://www.boardgametools.fr/hon

[Tool] Heroes of Black Reach Army Builder Posted on [08/02/2019] à 00:02

And we LOVE you for it and all the effort you put into the Army Builders. You make the games I play so much easier to set up. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Keep up the great work!

[Tool] Heroes of Black Reach Army Builder Posted on [08/02/2019] à 02:23

Also, just wanted to say thanks for the effort you have put into this tool. I have used it for all my games of HoBR so far and it has made it very easy to configure and reconfigure armies for specific point values.

[Tool] Heroes of Black Reach Army Builder Posted on [07/05/2019] à 18:43

Quote from Branga on [07/02/2019] à 15:46

Not yet.

As said in my previous post, it's a huge work.

Good to know the creator of the Army Builder and Management Tool…

I really want to thank you then for the job done…

I also ask you if it will be possible, in the future, to see also the units that are found into some "side punchboards" such as the ERRATA or the Out of Stock products and many other things similar…

I also have to tell you that the tool has some bug that need fixing: one is the fact that in the tiles set always do appear a set that I have not and that set is those of Chtulhu (along with the core boxed sets' terrain tiles when I use the terrain creator… And I controlled already: I have not selected those products to be into my collection at all !!!).

I also spotted the fact that, in the Achtung Minen! set there is only 1 tile for the mines while – instead – you toolkit allows me to add 2 of them to the army that I want to create at this time…

I also would like to ask you if it will be possible to fix those bugs for you…

And if you can add also a selection / an option for allowing the users to create an army with more than one copy of a particular set or tiles sets since I own more than one copy of the core box and also more than one copy of units such as Lovat's Ones or Wittmann Tigers too… And I would like to have the chance to setup an army with all the copy of the units that I own of a particular type or similar things… But at this very moment that chance is not available, apart that bug on the mines's set that I reported already above…

[Tool] Heroes of Black Reach Army Builder Posted on [07/05/2019] à 21:26

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [07/05/2019] à 18:43

And if you can add also a selection / an option for allowing the users to create an army with more than one copy of a particular set or tiles sets since I own more than one copy of the core box and also more than one copy of units such as Lovat's Ones or Wittmann Tigers too… And I would like to have the chance to setup an army with all the copy of the units that I own of a particular type or similar things… But at this very moment that chance is not available, apart that bug on the mines's set that I reported already above…

Given the mechanics of equipment being restricted to unit tokens with matching colors, I am not sure it is a good idea to allow duplicate units. I don't think it is really meant to be supported by the rules. The new HoN CE core box has platoons that are pretty much identical to the original box, but have different markings.

Yes, it was never explicitly restricted, but it was never explicitly allowed either. I just don't think it was considered.

And that is not counting the fact that slots have a cost and are figured into the valuation and testing of a unit. Doubling the number of slots could allow for some unbalanced combinations that were previously controlled by the number of slots available in a single recruitment tile.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1 2