Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Order Question
Order Question Posted on [13/02/2019] à 22:26

Does anyone know how much time Devil Pig takes to process and send a purchase?

CLAUDIO MENDES

Order Question Posted on [14/02/2019] à 00:38

Quote from massamendes on [13/02/2019] à 22:26

My last two orders were processed and marked as shipping in about two business days. One arrived seven days after I placed the order the other was six days. That is counting weekends as well. Both were not super bulky orders though. I would imagine larger bulky orders could take a little more.

Member of the “Cult of the Inexisting New” – Thanks bartdevuyst

Order Question Posted on [14/02/2019] à 04:50

Without knowing where you are, it is hard to give you a reasonable answer. If your order had to go International, then it could be tied up in customs for a long time.

If you are in the US, it should be shipping from a warehouse here. If you are anywhere else your stuff is shipping from France.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Order Question Posted on [14/02/2019] à 10:45

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [14/02/2019] à 04:50

Without knowing where you are, it is hard to give you a reasonable answer. If your order had to go International, then it could be tied up in customs for a long time.

If you are in the US, it should be shipping from a warehouse here. If you are anywhere else your stuff is shipping from France.

Send to you a PM to check if you can help me.

CLAUDIO MENDES

Order Question Posted on [14/02/2019] à 11:13

If you are talking about how long it takes for an order to be shipped by DPG I must say they are a bit behind at the moment. My order from the 8th only just today got marked as 'shipped'. Normally this takes just one or two days.

Order Question Posted on [14/02/2019] à 22:54

I have passed on the info to DPG. Hopefully, they can give you an update.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Order Question Posted on [15/06/2019] à 15:42

Hi, I sent an email for a problem with an order arrived two days ago but where there were not some items I ordered. No one answered me. What are the times for an answer?

Order Question Posted on [15/06/2019] à 16:12

Give them a few days, there is only three of them. They took care of a problem that I had with my order.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Order Question Posted on [17/06/2019] à 13:51

Still nothing today, and we hope for 4 days in the afternoon: |

Order Question Posted on [18/06/2019] à 06:55

Quote from e_ba on [15/06/2019] à 15:42

Hi, I sent an email for a problem with an order arrived two days ago but where there were not some items I ordered. No one answered me. What are the times for an answer?

Answered you where? Using the Contact page for Order issues? It will help if I know how you contacted them so I can prompt them to look there 😉

Order Question Posted on [18/06/2019] à 14:36

I have send two email. After-sales services and order issue.

Thanks for the help.

Order Question Posted on [20/06/2019] à 21:02

Ancora nessuna risposta…è possibile?

Order Question Posted on [20/06/2019] à 22:46

Quote from e_ba on [20/06/2019] à 21:02

I sent an email to DPG, but it will not be immediate even for me. If I get a response I will update you. If I don't get a response soon I will try other options. None of this has an immediate response time.

Order Question Posted on [21/06/2019] à 12:54

Hello,

9 days ago I made an order for several HON additions. On the page in the Orders tab, I still see 'Your order has not been sent yet.' I do not find information on how long this order can be processed. I have already sent two messages to DPG and I did not receive any answer. I do not feel seriously treated by DPG.

I understand that the order may take a few days to complete, but I would like to know about it before placing an order.

What should I do as a customer? Any ideas?

Maciek

Order Question Posted on [22/06/2019] à 20:30

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [20/06/2019] à 22:46

Quote from e_ba on [20/06/2019] à 21:02

I sent an email to DPG, but it will not be immediate even for me. If I get a response I will update you. If I don't get a response soon I will try other options. None of this has an immediate response time.

Good morning. I wanted to ask why in the order in question now on the state I see written "Failed". And yet I still haven't received a reply. Do I turn to Paypal?

Order Question Posted on [23/06/2019] à 21:09

I wait until Tuesday then I will make a claim with Paypal. I made the order on June 6th ..

Order Question Posted on [23/06/2019] à 23:08

Well im from the netherlands and i order i think vijf times somtging and it always came to me in a day of six i think. So no problem whit DP and the delevery of there packets.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Order Question Posted on [25/06/2019] à 17:10

Hey,

I just got a package from DPG. Everything I ordered, well packaged and in excellent condition. Although the package was on its way from June 19, my profile on the DPG website still showed "Your order has not been sent yet".

Happy,

Maciek

Order Question Posted on [25/06/2019] à 20:44

I made a complaint today with Paypal. 2 items were missing but Dpg never responded to my messages, so I had to do so. I hope they send me the missing items.

Pages: 1