Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
BARBED WIRE QUESTION
BARBED WIRE QUESTION Posted on [27/02/2019] à 13:43

The rules say that no unit can enter a box containing a barbed wire marker and also an infantry or artillery unit that leaves a box containing a barbed wire marker takes a SUPPRESSED marker.

How can a unit leave a box it can't enter? My only conclusion is that they are referring to units placed in boxes with barbed wire markers on initial set up but am I missing something?

BARBED WIRE QUESTION Posted on [27/02/2019] à 18:38

From what I understand, barbed wire only acts as difficult passage for infantry. So if you move through it you have to stop right after. I don't think it can cause suppression or anything, at least not in rules 2.0

BARBED WIRE QUESTION Posted on [27/02/2019] à 18:58

Quote from Chuckles20x on [27/02/2019] à 18:38

From what I understand, barbed wire only acts as difficult passage for infantry. So if you move through it you have to stop right after. I don't think it can cause suppression or anything, at least not in rules 2.0

I wish there was a way to tag HoN-TCG posts so people would not assume it is an HSTS post 🙂

I would have given the game its own forum, but I that is not a power I have 😉

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[TCG] BARBED WIRE QUESTION Posted on [27/02/2019] à 19:57

I almost answered this question with a HoN answer as well, but remembered to check the forum.

I already put my foot into my mouth in another TCG topic… 😳

Cannot give answer to this topic as I haven't actally read the rules yet…

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

[TCG] BARBED WIRE QUESTION Posted on [28/02/2019] à 02:36

I think the suppression applies if a unit is deployed where the wire has been deployed and then moves. In D-Day the Germans place the wire at least one square away from the adjacent beach squares, but if the tide rises you might end up deploying units on squares with barbed wire. I'm just guessing from reading the scenarios.

[TCG] BARBED WIRE QUESTION Posted on [28/02/2019] à 19:27

In french: n’importe quelle carte Unité peut entrar dans une case comportant un marqueur Barbelés.

Une carte Unité d’infanterie ou artillerie qui sort d’une case comportant un Barbelés recoit un marqueur SUPRESSED.

I understand what don’t mind that unit Card enter a box containing a Barbed Wire marker only infantry or artillery Unit Card that leaves this box containing a Barbed Wire marker takes a supressed marker.

Pages: 1