Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3
P500 - Poll
HoWW2 - P500 - Poll Posted on [08/03/2019] à 15:11

Since DPG is using P500 to release new or previous content, would it not be more beneficial for the community to have a poll prior to lunching the next P500?

For example, I would vote for:

• GE Deck box reprint.

• GE Airborne.

• FII Community Files – French Militia Project.

• South Lancashire.

• Miller’s rangers.

• Maps with mountains and cities.

• HoS expansions (of course).

• Compendium Scenario book.

• More DPG scenarios with existing content – can be achieved via P500 or Patreon support.

• Happy HoN player in Toronto.

P500 - Poll Posted on [08/03/2019] à 15:57

I am quite sure they said the next P-500 was going to be for HoBR. I could be wrong, but I was sure that is what I read.

Member of the “Cult of the Inexisting New” – Thanks bartdevuyst

P500 - Poll Posted on [08/03/2019] à 16:36

The next one will indeed be for HoBR.

Polls are interesting to see what people really want.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

P500 - Poll Posted on [08/03/2019] à 16:39

I really would like to see a Scenario book, a scenario compendium, with new scenarios for all material that has no official scenarios so far. Zombicide has these kind of books and it’s really fun.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

P500 - Poll Posted on [08/03/2019] à 17:52

Yes! Monolith did something similar with Conan. They collected a bunch of fan made scenarios into an official printed book using some of the lesser used stretch goal miniatures.

P500 - Poll Posted on [08/03/2019] à 18:52

Quote from bartdevuyst on [08/03/2019] à 16:39

I really would like to see a Scenario book, a scenario compendium, with new scenarios for all material that has no official scenarios so far. Zombicide has these kind of books and it’s really fun.

I think a book like this would be a lot of fun. Maybe even a few small linked game scenarios. Sort of mini-campaigns.

P500 - Poll Posted on [08/03/2019] à 19:47

I have finally picked up some of the last of the printed non-storage material I was missing for HoN, and in the nick of time before they went out of stock here! So most of what I'm looking for in a P500 is either new material, or PnP items printed professionally. Some things I am missing are KS-exclusive, so there is little hope for it!

Goering & his armored train

Level Up (for a friend)

Devil Boy (ditto)

Airborne sets (GE, UK, US)

Woods & Hills

South Lancashire Regiment

French Militia Project (whenever it is "completed")

Modular terrain (rocks, craters, walls, trenches, dragon's teeth)

V-1 Rocket & rails; can a V-2 rocket launch site be added?

Project: Colossus (just sounds cool!)

Various fan-created vehicles – Sherman Calliope, anyone?

I'm thinking that updated artwork for any of the PnP stuff might be a good incentive to buy for anyone who's already printed them out. And, of course, I'm eagerly awaiting the upcoming aircraft expansion currently in the works. A scenario book would also be welcome!

P500 - Poll Posted on [08/03/2019] à 21:17

Goering & his armored train and Level Up are in the shop.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

P500 - Poll Posted on [08/03/2019] à 21:32

Quote from slyfox on [08/03/2019] à 21:17

Goering & his armored train and Level Up are in the shop.

Just to clarify these are still in the "World Shop" but not in the "US Shop" right?

If someone is used to buying from the US shop they could order from the World shop and they would just need to pay additional shipping as the items would come from the EU and not from within the US.

P500 - Poll Posted on [08/03/2019] à 22:32

Ah, yes, I forget to look in the World Shop… The shipping from there to the United States is quite prohibitive.

P500 - Poll Posted on [09/03/2019] à 01:01

Quote from slyfox on [08/03/2019] à 15:11

Since DPG is using P500 to release new or previous content, would it not be more beneficial for the community to have a poll prior to lunching the next P500?

For example, I would vote for:

• GE Deck box reprint.

• GE Airborne.

• FII Community Files – French Militia Project.

• South Lancashire.

• Miller’s rangers.

• Maps with mountains and cities.

• HoS expansions (of course).

• Funds (something like patreon support) to create more DPG scenarios with existing content.

• That can be helpful for DPG to see what people want. Even there is ascedule for the next one and it won't be so HON heavy, I'll tell my opinion.

1. GE Airborne

2. Miller's Rangers

3. FFI

4. South Lancashire

5. French Militia Project (by Molpov-Moulardo) if possible

6. Steiner

P500 - Poll Posted on [09/03/2019] à 05:52

I know my opinion will not be the most popular, but I would like to see P500 be more than just a re-print tool. I like the idea of new content being created using the P500 tool to insure DPG is allowed to grow and become more solid.

So I would vote for;

* South Lancashire

* French Militia Project (by Molpov-Moulardo)

* A Punch board or two with various fan-created vehicles – Good Call Bokrug

* Cross over map tiles. (tiles that fade from HON look to SON look or Desert look etc.)

* The Scenario book like bartdevuyst suggests

P500 - Poll Posted on [09/03/2019] à 06:36

I love this idea! The Zombicide scenario book is my favorite way to play the game! It would be really nice to see many of the fan made scenarios collected and given a professional touch of paint, so to speak.

P500 - Poll Posted on [09/03/2019] à 08:45

YES PLEASE!!! I dont mind trying my hand at creating custom scenario's, but I'm still daunted by that idea. So purchasing some scenario's from DPG for the platoons and units that don't have scenario's would be awesome 🙂

One thing with custom scenario's in the download section, is that they require almost everything from the DPG collection. So I hope DPG scenario's will have a more balanced approach 😉

P500 - Poll Posted on [09/03/2019] à 19:04

I will repost my HoBR wish list on the new poll thread. But it seems odd to have multiple polls for each system.

For HoN some linked scenarios would be great. But I fail to see how that would be a good product when so many are available for download on the web site.

Some more paper maps of specific locations would get my order also. I really like the Market Garden map. More like that would be great.

P500 - Poll Posted on [09/03/2019] à 19:41

Quote from kenofyork on [09/03/2019] à 19:04

For HoN some linked scenarios would be great. But I fail to see how that would be a good product when so many are available for download on the web site.

I think that if the scenarios were to focus on some of the lesser used products for example would be fun. 😀

P500 - Poll Posted on [12/03/2019] à 19:06

I'm going to go out on a limb here… Regarding scenarios, and especially regarding maps that go along with them, I was wondering if anyone had ever thought of doing something with a Nazi castle or French chateau? So many great fictional sources have this kind of setting (Where Eagles Dare, The Dirty Dozen, even Castle Wolfenstein…), some of it based on actual events such as the Battle for Castle Itter.

I would absolutely love to have maps along the lines of a Nazi stronghold exterior and interior, multiple castle floors, perhaps even tiles representing various sections or wings of the castle that could be rearranged. I'm just drooling thinking of the scenarios that might be played, from the expected stealth mission to rescue VIP prisoners or steal Nazi treasure, to a standard battle across interior & exterior scenes, to an Alamo-style standoff of Germans against outnumbering Allied forces at the tail end of the war.

P500 - Poll Posted on [12/03/2019] à 20:04

I would want:

South Lancashire.

Millers Rangers.

Steiner Kampfgruppe.

Scenario Compendium.

New Maps for extra custom scenario options.

I dont think bringing out HoS expansions makes sense when we still havent received the main game yet.

I also personally view the HoBR to be a bad idea (i wonder if it didnt contribute to DPG's financial problems) so my view is that they should shelve it in favour of the historical games – but thats just my view.:)

P500 - Poll Posted on [12/03/2019] à 21:17

While I'm spitballing ideas for new Heroes products, I've come up with something fairly ambitious but which could be quite cost effective for DPG. Keep in mind that they've already released several Battleground sets, and Scenario packs featuring buildings and other interesting terrain. Why not then create a WWI expansion which can use these elements? As a P500 item I imagine it should do well, since it would be marketed to people who are already fans of the WWII game and presumably have already picked up some of the other expansions, and are already fans of 20th century combat gaming.

Call it Heroes of Ypres or some such thing; include units not just for WWI infantry, but horse cavalry and these new devices called tanks; add rules for heavier use of off-board artillery, smoke, and gas. It would have to focus on breakthrough attacks rather than trench stalemates, but I think it would be a more welcome addition than other historical periods, science fiction, or fantasy at this point. Just my opinion, of course!

(As an aside, from what I can tell, Black Reach sales are lagging a bit. The game has been available in the U.S. for less than six months, and I'm already seeing it marked on sale for 33% off of retail. Not sure what the causes behind the price reductions are, though.)

P500 - Poll Posted on [12/03/2019] à 21:37

Quote from Bokrug on [12/03/2019] à 21:17

(As an aside, from what I can tell, Black Reach sales are lagging a bit. The game has been available in the U.S. for less than six months, and I'm already seeing it marked on sale for 33% off of retail. Not sure what the causes behind the price reductions are, though.)

I question the role on line sellers have in those "lagging" retailer sales. When I see games hit day one with 20% to 30% below MSR on Amazon and places like Miniature Market ho ware the old FLGS to keep up? Even eBay offers new still in shrink on day one with 20% or more off. On line sellers have set the pace so much that mom and pop stores have to make hard choices and often do not even order some new items.

Sorry for the off topic post, but it is something I have discussed with the local FLGS often.

Pages: 1 2 3