Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
HoBR P500-Poll
P500 - Poll Posted on [09/03/2019] à 14:40

Number 1 on my most wanted list is Imperial Guard for Black Reach. They could arrive in a package similar to the reinforcements packs and represent the planetary defense forces.

A new faction to combat the orks with all of the iconic Guard tanks. In a small product format, perhaps with a few scenarios.

For now I think my Shadows over Normandie troops will get pressed in to service………

But with out question the Imperial Guard is my favorite faction for 40K and the one I most would love to see made real.

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [09/03/2019] à 18:39

What do you guys want in the upcoming HoBR P500? Some suggestions might help DPG focus their efforts and help make it a sure success.

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [09/03/2019] à 19:04

Number 1 on my most wanted list is Imperial Guard for Black Reach. They could arrive in a package similar to the reinforcements packs and represent the planetary defense forces.

A new faction to combat the orks with all of the iconic Guard tanks. In a small product format, perhaps with a few scenarios.

For now I think my Shadows over Normandie troops will get pressed in to service………

But with out question the Imperial Guard is my favorite faction for 40K and the one I most would love to see made real.

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [10/03/2019] à 02:14

Quote from jyonkers on [09/03/2019] à 18:39

What do you guys want in the upcoming HoBR P500? Some suggestions might help DPG focus their efforts and help make it a sure success.

I am in the U.S. I currently own the core box, both reinforcements.

I am hoping that the P500 includes options to add some of the other items currently available in the store to the order. Like Zoggrim and the extra terrain board.

I am also hoping for new storage. I have decided to hold off buying the current storage for two reasons. There might be a newer version for the new content and I would like the option to add the storage to the P500 order as well to save on shipping.

For that matter, does anyone know of any place that carries the current storage anywhere in the US? The cost of shipping from UK puts them out of reach for me.

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [10/03/2019] à 03:51

Quote from DarkCrik on [10/03/2019] à 02:14

For that matter, does anyone know of any place that carries the current storage anywhere in the US? The cost of shipping from UK puts them out of reach for me.

When you click on the Shop and make sure you are in "Shop US" the items are in a warehouse here in the US and you only pay shipping from within the US. I want to say Indiana if I remember right.

Member of the “Cult of the Inexisting New” – Thanks bartdevuyst

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [11/03/2019] à 08:07

You have seen this?

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/heroes-of-black-reach-demandez-le-programme/

I find it more important to voice my opinion, that I do not want more Orcs nor Space Marines.

While for the 40K fans there might be one or two Special Units missing, in my opinion we have more than enough stuff to play around with.

Ok that one out of the way, another "Starterbox" with two reinforcements like Black Reach and I am sold… again…

Eldar are my preference, Tau would be a second.

Oh, seems as if they intend to do exactly that, only with Tyrannides.

Well, ok take my Money anyway.

I am pretty sure there will be lot's of People calling for Chaos too and Imperial Guard have been already mentioned.

Both aren't too hig on my wishlist.

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [11/03/2019] à 11:28

Quote from MickMountain on [11/03/2019] à 08:07

I find it more important to voice my opinion, that I do not want more Orcs nor Space Marines.

While for the 40K fans there might be one or two Special Units missing, in my opinion we have more than enough stuff to play around with.

Have to agree about more Orks and Space Marines. While I tend to buy things to have a complete collection- I cannot think of any reason to have more and more of a similar troop types. So a new faction of any type would be much better in my opinion.

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [11/03/2019] à 12:07

There are still few interesting units missing. Fast attack force like SM Bikes and Ork bikerz could be interesting and different unit to field.

The upcoming Stompa is very interesting unit and I'm hoping the marines would get something of that size also, like Warhound titan or a pair of Knights.

Or maybe add a Thunderhawk for the marines!

Anyway, altough we already have majority of the units for both sides, a few more to round out the forces and add more options is always nice.

There was talk of adding more maps to the game too.

After this P500, I feel both of the forces are in good shape and we can move to the next two (Eldar and Nids).

So I will be looking forward to the HoBR P500!

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [11/03/2019] à 17:22

Quote from MickMountain on [11/03/2019] à 08:07 I find it more important to voice my opinion, that I do not want more Orcs nor Space Marines.

I will support the P-500 to be honest. The OCD in me would demand I keep my collection complete. 😀

Having said that, I do agree more factions has my attention and is something I am looking forward to.

Quote from MickMountain on [11/03/2019] à 08:07 Eldar are my preference, Tau would be a second.

Over on another thread we were discussing both a large box with two factions as well as maybe a smaller product with sub factions as well.

But there is a lot more then units that folks said they would love to see as well. More maps and more loose terrain elements came up as well.

I suspect we could come up with more then the poor DPG folks could do in years. :mrgreen:

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [13/03/2019] à 10:04

Quote from dafrca on [11/03/2019] à 17:22

I suspect we could come up with more then the poor DPG folks could do in years. :mrgreen:

I honestly think that new ideas and concepts will never be an issue. There are so many theaters of war and historical periods in which the Heroes System would do well. A few years ago, Yann and Clem explained in a video how they dream about Heroes System games in any possible time frame or setting… from the Middle Ages to prehistoric times… Again, anything is possible. They're well on their way already for world domination with games in WW2, Space and the Lovecraft world. :mrgreen:

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [13/03/2019] à 18:45

Quote from bartdevuyst on [13/03/2019] à 10:04

I honestly think that new ideas and concepts will never be an issue. There are so many theaters of war and historical periods in which the Heroes System would do well. A few years ago, Yann and Clem explained in a video how they dream about Heroes System games in any possible time frame or setting… from the Middle Ages to prehistoric times… Again, anything is possible. They're well on their way already for world domination with games in WW2, Space and the Lovecraft world. :mrgreen:

A couple of friends and I sat after a HoN game and we were just thinking of various ideas we thought the core rules and style would be good for. I think we brought up more than 30 between us just in that one evening. :mrgreen:

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [14/03/2019] à 20:36

Quote from dafrca on [10/03/2019] à 03:51

Quote from DarkCrik on [10/03/2019] à 02:14

When you click on the Shop and make sure you are in "Shop US" the items are in a warehouse here in the US and you only pay shipping from within the US. I want to say Indiana if I remember right.

Holy Cow!! somehow I totally missed that they actually stocked in a U.S. store. Thanks for this. I guess I have some product to order!! 8)

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [16/03/2019] à 01:54

Eldar and or Tyranids both are very unique with lots of unit choices and the art would be amazing.

Love the game so far great job.

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [19/03/2019] à 05:51

I think it might be fun to have a couple of heroes/things that were not just from the core factions. For example an Inquisitor and their retinue. Or maybe an Ambull or two. Just a couple odd thoughts that came to mind. :mrgreen:

HoBR P500-Poll Posted on [19/03/2019] à 10:41

@dafrca: that's a great idea! One thing i'd really like to see is a Dreadknight!

Pages: 1