Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3
Tournaments and Organized Play
Tournaments and Organized Play Posted on [03/10/2019] à 11:49

Quote from Eclo on [17/06/2019] à 18:49

Quote from slyfox on [14/06/2019] à 04:19

4. A player can bring four lists: GE, US, Commonwealth, and Soviet. A player can then choose which army to play depending on the initiative.

6. Country is determined by the initiative. Players roll for initiative and the payer who has the initiative choose which list he wants to play, the other player then chooses an opposite side. For example, player one has the initiative and chooses to play with a commonwealth army. Player two has to play with a GE army list.

The problem I see with these rules are that players can bring, for example, a vehicle heavy UK list, an anti-tank US list and a Infantry heavy Soviet list and choose which list to use depending on the GE list your opponent is fielding.

gduprez' sollution is better. You only bring 2 lists to the tournament : 1 GE and for the other you choose between UK, US or soviet.

The player who has the initiative must then choose between Axis and Allies.

Soviet list ?

Have I read it correctly ? Soviet ?

Do exist soviet armies in Heroes of Normandie right now ???

I knew that Heroes of Stalingrad still have to be released (if ever it will be)…

Otherwise, may you tell me what type of units / platoons do use in order to create or proxy a sovietic army in HoN tornaments ?

Pages: 1 2 3