Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Doubts
Doubts Posted on [05/06/2019] à 02:22

Hello again guys,

Each match has been more exciting. We put the D-Day expansion and it was awesome too. Here are some questions we had during the game and hope they can help:

1- In the D-Day expansion there is a flamer with an engineering icon (to destroy barbed wire) in the scenario. In fact this exists or was printing error? I ask because my flamer does not have this icon.

2- Clint's ability to have an Order. Does this order cancel another order or is it extra?

Example: USA is to use the order 2. Does it ignore the unit that is with the order 2 to use Clint or will it use the 2 at the same time?

3- In the D-Day scenario we have the use of artillery (much of it appeals). Should the artillery card be used before or after everyone places the Orders tokens?

CLAUDIO MENDES

Doubts Posted on [05/06/2019] à 08:38

1. I think this might be an error in the punchboard images. But I can’t remember. I’m not sure if Flamethrowers ever had an engineer icon; I think it’s mostly linked to the actual engineers. I’ll let others chime in on this.

2. Clint has the Autonomous special ability. He can act at whichever moment you like and he doesn’t need an Order Token at all. This can even be before your opponents Order #1, even if he has the initiative. It’s very powerful!

It doesn’t cancel other orders. In your example, Clint could activate before your Order #2 without interfering with your actual Order #2. It just means you can activate two units right after each other.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Doubts Posted on [05/06/2019] à 22:24

Quote from bartdevuyst on [05/06/2019] à 08:38

1. I think this might be an error in the punchboard images. But I can’t remember. I’m not sure if Flamethrowers ever had an engineer icon; I think it’s mostly linked to the actual engineers. I’ll let others chime in on this.

2. Clint has the Autonomous special ability. He can act at whichever moment you like and he doesn’t need an Order Token at all. This can even be before your opponents Order #1, even if he has the initiative. It’s very powerful!

It doesn’t cancel other orders. In your example, Clint could activate before your Order #2 without interfering with your actual Order #2. It just means you can activate two units right after each other.

Thanks very much my friend

CLAUDIO MENDES

Pages: 1