Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
2016 Tournament Maps Scenarios
2016 Tournament Maps Scenarios Posted on [07/06/2019] à 03:46

I just received the 2016 tournament maps. They look great and I would like to bring them to the upcoming HoN meetup in Toronto. However, I have no idea what to do with them. 🙂 I have been unable to get a response from DPG regarding the scenarios.

Here is a rough translation from the French page back when these maps were posted:

"Regarding the battlefield the objectives will be on the urban map to hold buildings. A number of building held and the victory is yours.

On the more rustic battlefield, the objectives will be the crossroads and the two buildings. A destroyed building is one less objective"

I would love to see the community input of what kind of scenario(s) your could or would want to play on these maps. Please share your ideas.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

2016 Tournament Maps Scenarios Posted on [07/06/2019] à 13:11

Those are different than the 2 maps I have printed. I would like to get these printed as well.

Is there a size to print available and a link to a good image for them?

I printed the 2 Black Reach maps and really like them.

Regarding scenarios, I can not answer your question.

2016 Tournament Maps Scenarios Posted on [07/06/2019] à 23:19

Same links. Just remove the resolution at the end.

Print them as is. The actual cm size of the image.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

2016 Tournament Maps Scenarios Posted on [09/06/2019] à 12:00

Cool!!

On the urban setting you could capture the station. Its a more comical objective that you can write out to capture the VIP that's arriving by train later.

On the rustig map I can't think of anything else than capturing the buildings and crossroad

Pages: 1