Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
New doubts
New doubts Posted on [16/06/2019] à 00:43

Hello guys,

New doubts …

1- The point of destruction. Imagine that a tank has been destroyed and the token has been turned over, holding a symbol for a level 3 house. If I want to destroy that tank once and for all and remove it from the map, I should use an order token with some unit that has penetration , right?

Do I need to play the dice as if it were an attack or just just apply the penetration damage automatically?

2. When the Flamer dies, it explodes and it has an icon of an explosion. What does this icon mean? Does it affect someone close when it explodes?

3- On the D-day map there is barbed wire. Can we make an assault against an enemy behind a barbed wire?

4- A question that always occurs here at home is with regard to the firing line. We usually use a string to make the firing line and see if there is no object that prevents the field of view.

Example: My unit has a clear field of view against an enemy unit, but this "line" of the string (measured from the middle of the token to the middle of the token) passes through a tiny bit of the corner of a house. In that case, the shot may or may not occur?

Note: Sorry for some questions. I know they are on the Compendium and I am already doing my best to get it and stop with so many questions.

CLAUDIO MENDES

New doubts Posted on [16/06/2019] à 08:30

Hi!

Can’t answer all your questions I’m afraid. But here’s the help I can give you.

1. Yes, you treat it the same way as a house.

4. We play it that the shot can’t continue if it passes even a tiny corner of something.

New doubts Posted on [16/06/2019] à 08:54

1. You need units with the Destruction special ability to destroy Structures. Penetration is something else and is called Piercing actually. Destruction let’s you roll dice equal to the number in the Destruction icon. Each 4 or higher is a hit and adds one Destruction marker. Once the total value of the of Destruction markers equals the value in the Structure icon, the Structure is Destroyed.

2. There are optional Fire rules which interact with terrain elements, buildings and units. Wind has an impact and may push the fire in a certain direction. Those rules are introduced with the Pointe du Hoc expansion and are also explained in the Compendium.

3. Yes you can Assault through Barbed Wire.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

New doubts Posted on [16/06/2019] à 14:10

Thanks a lot guys…

Wow… wind too?! very nice. I import the compendium and now need to wait a loooong time to bring him hehehe

CLAUDIO MENDES

New doubts Posted on [16/06/2019] à 22:50

Quote from bartdevuyst on [16/06/2019] à 08:54

1. You need units with the Destruction special ability to destroy Structures. Penetration is something else and is called Piercing actually. Destruction let’s you roll dice equal to the number in the Destruction icon. Each 4 or higher is a hit and adds one Destruction marker. Once the total value of the of Destruction markers equals the value in the Structure icon, the Structure is Destroyed.

Unless you use the Advanced Destruction rules found in St. Mere Eglise and also in the upcoming HoS expansion as well as the Compendium. When you do a structure point to a building you can choose to punch a hole in the building, making a new entrance. I am sure this has been discussed in the past, check out the "Changes in the Compendium" thread, it might be covered there?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1