Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2
[Preview][V2.x] Core Box: German 2nd Panzer
[Preview][V2.x] Core Box: German 2nd Panzer Posted on [21/06/2019] à 12:21

Quote from JanHoos on [21/06/2019] à 06:41

Quote from slyfox on [20/06/2019] à 20:50

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [19/06/2019] à 05:31

THREE permanent order stars now in the Bonus Tactics? Ugh! I cannot say I am happy to see that, in fact, quite the contrary.

I will reiterate what I have said elsewhere — I think the permanent order stars can really unbalance a scenario, especially if one player ends up getting the majority of them.

I think it would be much better to put in more Gear resets or maybe a medic kit (heal 1 wounded unit) or perhaps some "Draw 2 cards" effects instead. There are all sorts of one-time, single-use but interesting powers that could be used for the Bonus Tactics rather than permanent Orders.

+1 Agree

Yes! Agree as well ^_^

+1 I also agree … but you can use the V1 bonus tactic marker if you own it 😀

[Preview][V2.x] Core Box: German 2nd Panzer Posted on [21/06/2019] à 12:33

About the Bonus Markers.

In v1 there were six of them. In v2 there will be eleven.

Let's wait a bit for the rules and scenarios before deciding how bad the number of permanent order stars really is. Remember, you can always play without them, both HoS and HoBR don't use them. The Heroes System is very sandbox-like, you can always choose to remove a few specific bonus markers and start with a smaller selection.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

[Preview][V2.x] Core Box: German 2nd Panzer Posted on [21/06/2019] à 18:32

Quote from bartdevuyst on [21/06/2019] à 12:33

About the Bonus Markers.

In v1 there were six of them. In v2 there will be eleven.

Let's wait a bit for the rules and scenarios before deciding how bad the number of permanent order stars really is. Remember, you can always play without them, both HoS and HoBR don't use them. The Heroes System is very sandbox-like, you can always choose to remove a few specific bonus markers and start with a smaller selection.

Yes, but now is the time to speak up if you think they are a bad idea, so rather than get 3 or 4 markers I will never use, I could get some other, more interesting, markers that would be fun to use in scenarios.

Yes, I could just write numbers on the stars and make my own chart of other bonus ideas… but I really think they are a bad idea, so I am speaking up. Apparently, I am not alone 😉

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Preview][V2.x] Core Box: German 2nd Panzer Posted on [22/06/2019] à 19:16

Latest version of the boards

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Preview][V2.x] Core Box: German 2nd Panzer Posted on [23/06/2019] à 04:09

Currently, the building tile numbers are indicated on the front the and the back of the tile (demolished). Would it not be better if they would be visible only on the back side to minimize id marks and focus more on the art?

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

[Preview][V2.x] Core Box: German 2nd Panzer Posted on [23/06/2019] à 10:52

The indicators on the buildings are a continuation from HoS to simplify scenario setup. I guess they’re added here for consistency.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Pages: 1 2