Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
HOBR Pre Order Bundle
HOBR Pre Order Bundle Posted on [23/06/2019] à 07:18

Hello, is there any update information on the HOBR Pre Order Bundle will be shipped? Thanks in advance for any and all replies

JALSr

HOBR Pre Order Bundle Posted on [23/06/2019] à 10:53

It has been announced it will be shipped somewhere in the last quarter of this year.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

HOBR Pre Order Bundle Posted on [25/06/2019] à 01:11

This is really getting out of hand, since April of 2018, Heroes of Stalingrad was on kickstarter originally set to be delivered in December 2018, then January 2019 the first P500 was introduced (my order got screwed up), then April 2019, the HOBR pre order bundle was introduced, now in June 2019 the second P500 is introduced. I know they have had financial troubles but they are taking our money and we are not getting anything in return but promises and why are they introducing all this new stuff when they haven't delivered on the HOS kickstarter yet. In my opinion this is not good business practice, I for one will not be spending for any more DP products that are not readably available.

JALSr

HOBR Pre Order Bundle Posted on [25/06/2019] à 04:18

Quote from Normandyfan on [25/06/2019] à 01:11

This is really getting out of hand, since April of 2018, Heroes of Stalingrad was on kickstarter originally set to be delivered in December 2018, then January 2019 the first P500 was introduced (my order got screwed up), then April 2019, the HOBR pre order bundle was introduced, now in June 2019 the second P500 is introduced. I know they have had financial troubles but they are taking our money and we are not getting anything in return but promises and why are they introducing all this new stuff when they haven't delivered on the HOS kickstarter yet. In my opinion this is not good business practice, I for one will not be spending for any more DP products that are not readably available.

Even with all their financial issues, DPG has delivered on everything. Including Age of Towers, HoBR original print run, and the Heroes of Normandie Tactical Card Game. HoS was the last of the delayed products from 2018. An announcement was made very early this year that HoS would be delivered around September. So far that is on track.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1