Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Boss Mob
Boss Mob Posted on [30/06/2019] à 07:12

Quick question now that I have finally sorted the orcs.

The Green Raiders and Teff Breakers both have the option of a Boss Mob. I'm only finding one Boss Mob unit token. Am I missing one or is it not possible to field both recruitment tiles and the Boss as support?

Boss Mob Posted on [30/06/2019] à 10:22

You're missing one.

Just checked and I have both. They are identical except for the colours of their 'unit stripes'. One has red/black and the other grey/black.

So it is possible to field both units with their boss mob 'upgrade'

Boss Mob Posted on [30/06/2019] à 14:39

Quote from Eclo on [30/06/2019] à 10:22

You're missing one.

Just checked and I have both. They are identical except for the colours of their 'unit stripes'. One has red/black and the other grey/black.

So it is possible to field both units with their boss mob 'upgrade'

An Ork mob should then say…

"KOOL FING TO DO"… "TO FIELD TWO BOSS NOBZ IZ BETTER THAN JUST ONE" !!! OR IZ IT NOT ? I'M ABLE ONLY TO ZMASH BRAINZ… NOT TO SET THEM UP TO WORK IN ORDER TO DO SUCH DIFFIKULLT KALKULATION" !!!

LOL lol lol

Boss Mob Posted on [30/06/2019] à 16:59

Thanks guys. I'll look through everything again before sending it in to DPG. Just took them of the cardboard last night so am pretty sure I didn't lose it, but it might be in a different baggie as I organized them.

Boss Mob Posted on [01/07/2019] à 06:23

Found it on the Drop Zone Space Marine punch board. Whew!

Boss Mob Posted on [01/07/2019] à 06:42

Quote from file_13_2002@yahoo.com on [30/06/2019] à 16:59

Thanks guys. I'll look through everything again before sending it in to DPG. Just took them of the cardboard last night so am pretty sure I didn't lose it, but it might be in a different baggie as I organized them.

If you just punched them out and did not notice any obviously missing tokens, then it was not likely a production issue.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1