Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Stalingrad Kickstarter...where is it?
Stalingrad Kickstarter...where is it? Posted on [02/09/2019] à 12:10

So,..here we are the expected shipping/delivery month…and still no proper information???…sorry to be a pain.but,what the hells happening with the kickstarter?.we should be getting proper timelines etc now.smells a bit fishy to me..come on DPG…start being honest with us people who kept the company afloat…give us something.

Stalingrad Kickstarter...where is it? Posted on [02/09/2019] à 12:18

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/des-nouvelles-de-la-grande-guerre-patriotique/

Alors oui je fait des fautes d’orthographes mais il faut bien que je m’exprime non ?

Stalingrad Kickstarter...where is it? Posted on [12/09/2019] à 15:32

Upgrade of the news on Heroes of Stalingrad.

I put you two new videos where you can see the composition of your pledges.

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/des-nouvelles-de-la-grande-guerre-patriotique/

Alors oui je fait des fautes d’orthographes mais il faut bien que je m’exprime non ?

Stalingrad Kickstarter...where is it? Posted on [13/09/2019] à 22:19

Nice extra padding in the pledge box. Hopefully, that ensures the pledges arrive intact. Although sometimes it seems that is viewed as a challenge by the various parcel services 😉

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Stalingrad Kickstarter...where is it? Posted on [13/09/2019] à 22:19

Nice extra padding in the pledge box. Hopefully, that ensures the pledges arrive intact. Although sometimes it seems that is viewed as a challenge by the various parcel services 😉

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Stalingrad Kickstarter...where is it? Posted on [15/09/2019] à 00:10

if you want to make sure your package is thrown around or used to prop up a pallet, put a "fragile" or " breakable" sticker on it 😉 😳 😯

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Stalingrad Kickstarter...where is it? Posted on [15/09/2019] à 09:45

Haha, Nice! I will ask for a sticker not fragile. That will be safe.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Stalingrad Kickstarter...where is it? Posted on [17/09/2019] à 12:36

Hi, I am a proud owner of the whole saga though I arrived late to HoS, but soon enough to place a Late Order for the game.

However, my order is still pending to be validated because the shipping costs have not been charged, but I haven't received any Pledge Manager communication on that yet, so I was even considering that all was set in order to receive the game….

Are we going to receive, as Late Backers, any request to complete the shipping costs payment in the next days?

Cheers,

Javier

Stalingrad Kickstarter...where is it? Posted on [17/09/2019] à 20:27

(I really need to make a sticky post to just send people to read when this question comes up)

Go to Contact in the menu bar on the left-hand side of the page. Follow the appropriate links to ask your question of DPG.

You will not get any sort of autoresponse to say your message has been posted, but it should be in the queue. You may not get an immediate answer either, as customer service issues are processed when cycles are available and in order of priority. The stuff is not shipping next week, so we still have time to sort out any issues with your order.

Pages: 1