Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Errata PB's
Errata PB's Posted on [13/09/2019] à 15:53

I just purchased Saint Marie and read that a lot of the units had errors on them and that they were fixed in Errata 3. Is this errata PB available? If no longer in print is there be a link to a PDF somewhere with the errata I can PnP and fix?

Chris

Errata PB's Posted on [13/09/2019] à 21:13

Have you checked the Downloads link on the menu bar? Check out the HoN section? Perhaps under the Rules?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Errata PB's Posted on [16/09/2019] à 14:17

I feel stupid. I found it. I was looking in Shadows' downloads. I just couldn't get to this post to delete it or edit it. Thanks.

Do we have any idea on if Punchboards will become available again for this and for the CMC 3.

I printed this Errata out over the weekend but I am sure I will not be happy with the end results of my P&P.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris

Errata PB's Posted on [17/09/2019] à 06:03

I cannot rule it out, since the first two got reprinted, but I have to say it seems rather unlikely.

There is a fairly large minimum order to get a punchboard printed, and there is not that much demand that I am aware of at this time. Given that DPG is still taking things carefully at this point I don't think they have the option to do a huge print run for boards that may be needed eventually.

Just for my own curiosity: Would people consider a set of die-cut stickers they could put on your units? Or is that sort of modification going to bother folks who want pristine pieces?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Errata PB's Posted on [17/09/2019] à 09:03

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [17/09/2019] à 06:03

Just for my own curiosity: Would people consider a set of die-cut stickers they could put on your units? Or is that sort of modification going to bother folks who want pristine pieces?

Wouldn't be my first choice, but would be an ok solution! Better than nothing 😀

Errata PB's Posted on [17/09/2019] à 14:19

I would definitely prefer die cut stickers over having to do it all myself. I would buy the errata and do that as long as the price was reasonable.

Chris

Errata PB's Posted on [18/09/2019] à 08:54

Compared with doing it yourself, stickers all the way! 🙂

Pages: 1