Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Airborne packs
Airborne packs Posted on [27/09/2019] à 02:25

Hey everyone! I just ordered all 3 airborne packs, the ones with the dice, from the iellousa.com website. Just got my shipping confirmation, so it seems they ship to Canada as well. I know a lot of people are looking for these, I was elated when I spotted them.

Now the race begins for the remaining stock! Good luck!

Airborne packs Posted on [27/09/2019] à 09:59

I'm glad you got to complete your collection! :mrgreen:

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Airborne packs Posted on [27/09/2019] à 10:49

Thanks Chuckles20x! I just completed my collection too 🙂

FYI, search for "normandie paratrooper". This will show all three airborne packs: GE, US, and UK. I originally tried searching for "normandie airborne", but it didn't yield the GE pack!

Airborne packs Posted on [27/09/2019] à 15:28

The problem is that it does not ship to Europe but only to the US. Too bad because I needed the Ge Airborne .. 🙁

Airborne packs Posted on [27/09/2019] à 21:03

thanks for the tip,

I looked right, however, the shipping costs to the Netherlands are very high 52 euros.

so I turn this option off and hope that DP will have it in its range someday.

by the way, there are other Dutch or Belgians / Germans here who live reasonably close to Nijmegen. I think it would be nice to meet once in a while to battle.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Airborne packs Posted on [29/09/2019] à 09:16

Thanks a lot for this information !

I am going to US in 2 weeks (from France) and I have just asked to a friend to buy them for me…..he will perform the order as soon as he wakes up (6 hours of time shift with Michigan).

Right on time to receive them and pick them up to France !

Great thanks for the tips 😉

Coudalaportiere

Airborne packs Posted on [29/09/2019] à 19:56

Quote from coudalaportiere on [29/09/2019] à 09:16

I am going to US in 2 weeks (from France) and I have just asked to a friend to buy them for me…..he will perform the order as soon as he wakes up (6 hours of time shift with Michigan).

Hi, could you even buy one for me, and then send it to me when you arrive in France?

Airborne packs Posted on [30/09/2019] à 12:17

Quote from e_ba on [29/09/2019] à 19:56

Quote from coudalaportiere on [29/09/2019] à 09:16

Hi, could you even buy one for me, and then send it to me when you arrive in France?

My order was done yesterday mid-day French time, so it was too late to group it with my order 🙁 It would have been good to share the shipment cost !

Does anyone else (living in France) is interesting by ordering some of the Airborne in order to group a new order ?

It would of course imply to pay them to me in advance, but I think we still have 2 or 3 days to do this new order, as I am leaving from US the 18 of October.

Let me know

Coudalaportiere

Pages: 1