Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2
Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary
Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [08/10/2019] à 15:55

Would it be possible to make the overview map at the top of this page available without the arrows, but with the numbers of scenarios in the correct locations?

I'd love to be able to track progress across that and record the winning side at each location?

thanks,

Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [08/10/2019] à 16:02

Quote from Demonetrigan on [08/10/2019] à 15:55

Would it be possible to make the overview map at the top of this page available without the arrows, but with the numbers of scenarios in the correct locations?

I'd love to be able to track progress across that and record the winning side at each location?

thanks,

Good idea. We'll think about it.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [08/10/2019] à 16:44

I'm not sure it would a good idea. It would mean 36 dots on a small map. A bit heavy no?

Jamais un type n’a gagné une guerre en mourant pour sa patrie. On gagne en s’arrangeant pour que ce soit le type d’en face qui meure pour sa patrie. George Smith Patton

Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [08/10/2019] à 17:01

Quote from thia74 on [08/10/2019] à 16:44

I'm not sure it would a good idea. It would mean 36 dots on a small map. A bit heavy no?

You could make a double-page enlarged map in the beginning… it would work, I think?

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [08/10/2019] à 18:06

On the news of each chapter, now there is a map or aerial photo that highlight the area covered by the chapter. With them you will find easily the locations of the scenarios.

Jamais un type n’a gagné une guerre en mourant pour sa patrie. On gagne en s’arrangeant pour que ce soit le type d’en face qui meure pour sa patrie. George Smith Patton

Pages: 1 2