Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3
Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary
Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [02/05/2020] à 17:24

Hmm, they worked fine for me just now. As an alternative, can you try downloading from the Scenarios section?

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/dlm_download_category/scenarios/

Just click on the title of the campaign (ex: "Nijmegen 44 Chapter 4: Groesbeek Heights") and then click the pink button to download.

Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [09/08/2022] à 11:39

Please create the scenario of capturing and securing the 3 bridges across the Nederrijn. by the 1st British Airborne division! It would be awesome if we can get the 1st British Airborne division!

I am a fan of the movie "A bridge too far" and will be very excited if Devil Pig Game can create the 1st British Airborne Division.

Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [09/08/2022] à 12:20

It took me more than one year to write this campaign in 2015. I'm not sure to make another one of this size.

Jamais un type n’a gagné une guerre en mourant pour sa patrie. On gagne en s’arrangeant pour que ce soit le type d’en face qui meure pour sa patrie. George Smith Patton

Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [09/08/2022] à 12:57

I have to salute you. I can't imagine how much efforts, talents, many research and arts to create such campaign. You needs to teach and delegate your talents and skills to others to be able to continue delivering great devil pig games for the world to enjoy.

Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [09/08/2022] à 13:01

Thanks a lot. You will find a lot of scenarios in the download section.

Jamais un type n’a gagné une guerre en mourant pour sa patrie. On gagne en s’arrangeant pour que ce soit le type d’en face qui meure pour sa patrie. George Smith Patton

Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [11/08/2022] à 10:09

Is there any English translation for the 5th Chapter of Nijmegen (Special Campaign)? Thanks

Nijmegen (Special Campaign) 75th Anniversary Posted on [11/08/2022] à 10:20

No

Pages: 1 2 3