Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Lt. Col Vandervoort from St. Mere Eglise
Lt. Col Vandervoort from St. Mere Eglise Posted on [08/10/2019] à 21:23

It is a shame that DPG did not create the token of Vandy with normal movement, and then restrict his movement during the SME scenarios to reflect the fact that he had injuries preventing normal movement. That would have kept the token more useful in DIY scenarios.

I would propose a house-rule of Vandy getting Move 4 outside of the SME scenarios.

Thanks to Thia for bringing this mechanic to my attention.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Lt. Col Vandervoort from St. Mere Eglise Posted on [09/10/2019] à 09:12

I agree with you. It's Injury is very specific to the first few days of the invasion. More of that I think the "vandy" we have is a bit expensive for a injured officer.

Jamais un type n’a gagné une guerre en mourant pour sa patrie. On gagne en s’arrangeant pour que ce soit le type d’en face qui meure pour sa patrie. George Smith Patton

Lt. Col Vandervoort from St. Mere Eglise Posted on [09/10/2019] à 09:27

Interesting!

For those who don't know what Vandervoort's art was based on. :mrgreen:

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Lt. Col Vandervoort from St. Mere Eglise Posted on [09/10/2019] à 14:39

I watched this movie for the first time yesterday 😎

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Lt. Col Vandervoort from St. Mere Eglise Posted on [09/10/2019] à 22:31

First time…Wow. I can't think how many times I've seen it. Keep an eye out for the rarer colour tinted version!!

For info Richard Todd who played Howard on Pegasus Bridge in the film actually dropped with 6th Airborne on D-Day and met Howard on the Bridge.

While he had to change the cap badge for the film, the beret he wears was the actual one he wore on D-Day.

Pages: 1