Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Change delivery address for HoS on the pledge manager
Change delivery address for HoS on the pledge manager Posted on [11/10/2019] à 20:52

I have logged onto the pledge manager but can't change the delivery address. I have moved house and need to change the delivery address as soon as possible. Please advise me as I have folllowed the instructions on how to change my address but this does not work.

Change delivery address for HoS on the pledge manager Posted on [12/10/2019] à 05:19

Once the PM is closed for the pledges, you have to use the "Account Parameters" screen.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Change delivery address for HoS on the pledge manager Posted on [18/10/2019] à 13:08

Sorry I might be thick, but can you talk me through the process step by step please. Many thanks

Change delivery address for HoS on the pledge manager Posted on [19/10/2019] à 03:24

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/compte/

Search the page for "Stalingrad"

Hopefully there is a link that looks like: [Modify shipping address]

If not, then you have to use the Contact link in the left-hand menu bar and follow the links to report a KS issue.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Change delivery address for HoS on the pledge manager Posted on [20/10/2019] à 15:13

The link is there and I can click on the link. But on the next page it will not allow me to change my address. I have also sent a message via the contact and devil pig has not answered. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Change delivery address for HoS on the pledge manager Posted on [28/10/2019] à 21:05

I have used the contact link and changed my address. But no reply from anyone at devil pig to say this has been amended for the posting of HoS pledge. Can someone from devil pig please reply on the forum or via my email address. Thanks

Change delivery address for HoS on the pledge manager Posted on [31/10/2019] à 08:14

I have done what I can to try and get someone at DPG to contact you. Hopefully, you hear something soon.

Change delivery address for HoS on the pledge manager Posted on [01/11/2019] à 17:52

Thanks for that. I have been emailed by devil pig and I have been told that the new address has been update. Thanks for the help.

Change delivery address for HoS on the pledge manager Posted on [01/11/2019] à 18:52

Glad to hear it.

Change delivery address for HoS on the pledge manager Posted on [01/11/2019] à 18:53

Glad to hear it.

Pages: 1