Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back?
Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [30/10/2019] à 23:38

I just want to know roughly at one point I need to have money for them.

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [31/10/2019] à 08:10

The new core box has never been given a release date, so it can hardly be "pushed back".

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [01/11/2019] à 12:30

Okay. So what about the P500? My gosh, what's up with the snarky response? The guy asked a simple question though it obviously wasn't worded quite to your liking. Jeez.

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [01/11/2019] à 17:29

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [31/10/2019] à 08:10

The new core box has never been given a release date, so it can hardly be "pushed back".

Heroes of Valedor

After the Ultramarines and Orks, we’ll now develop the Eldars and Tyrannids.

Delivery of this new range is scheduled for the first half of 2020.

🙄 🙄 🙄

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [01/11/2019] à 18:52

Well, shoot. I got my wires crossed as to which game forum I was in, after answering a bunch of HoWW2 posts. Sorry about that.

I have no idea what the state of the HoBR P500 is nor what is up with the new HoBR core game. The fact that there have not been any previews would lead me to believe it would be near the end of "first half of 2020" at the earliest… But, unlike the HoWW2 line, HoBR stuff must be approved by GW, so we may not see the development work as it progresses.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [05/11/2019] à 21:46

Thanks. Sorry for the snarky response.

I really wish the backing window was longer. I'd pay for the first HoBR P500 (or preorder, I forget which it is) right now, because I missed it.

So now I worry about checking in every few days, but my income is sporadic at best, so I still worry.

Pages: 1