Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Where is heroes of stalingrad?
Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [04/11/2019] à 16:38

Hi,

its getting a bit worrying now that there has been complete silence from DPG about the Kickstarter.it is well over a year late.and we still have no sign of it.according to the last update.it was supposed to be hitting our doorsteps about now [early November].but a few of us backers have been asking for news both on here and BGG….but no one from DPG is replying..basically ignoring us!!..its about time we got something from them…cmon guys we need an update please?

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [04/11/2019] à 18:55

Yeah. I suspect another delay that is out of their control. I've learned to stop worrying about this and assume Kickstarters will arrive when they arrive. I've backed multiple DP KSs and got them eventually each time. Even when they laid off staff stuff eventually arrived (HON TCG).

Don't panic!

But that's very easy to say…

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [05/11/2019] à 02:48

I encourage everyone who is dissatisfied to watch this presentation:

Will Bowen – A Complaint Free World – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYHP0VzYKQU

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [05/11/2019] à 13:07

Quote from slyfox on [05/11/2019] à 02:48

I encourage everyone who is dissatisfied to watch this presentation:

Will Bowen – A Complaint Free World

A really interesting talk, but first thing that guy says is "is not complaining if you're asking directly and only to te person who can solve the issue". I'd argue that asking in the forums of DPG for an update after more than a month of silence falls in that category (Better than lots of people asking for the same thing via pm).

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [06/11/2019] à 10:16

There is no statement that I am aware of from DPG that claims anything about early November. The News report says only that "The dispatch will then start in November." that can be ANY time in November, including the 30th. It never specified "early in November".

If the printing were all finished on time (and it looked like it was going well in the last update) it will take OVER a month for the stuff to arrive, not accounting for extra time in customs or waiting for the fulfillment to works it way through the fulfillment processor's work queue.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [06/11/2019] à 14:23

Its Not unreasonable to expect the people that we have all given our money to in good faith, to communicate with us on their own forum regularly to inform us of the progress or lack thereof of a project that is a year late in completion and that according to their own posts, production was completed in September (despite another delay at the suppliers end) to denigrate those that are stating that they are unhappy that devilpig games are ignoring genuine requests for progress updates and likely delivery times is a bit off

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [06/11/2019] à 17:18

As Robert McNamara once said "I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I'd rather be damned if I don't"

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [09/11/2019] à 20:12

I hope it's there for Christmas. nice for under the tree! although I would prefer it even now.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [10/11/2019] à 23:23

To get an idea of where HoS might be at this point here are some updates from two other games that are scheduled to be shipped in November.

Wonderful Wold

The boat has been slightly delayed and will reach Quartermaster Logistics on the 15th of November at the latest (instead of the 10th) and the delivery to backers will start immediately afterwards. In the boat we also have the english version of the retail game (not the Heritage version) as our partner Lucky Duck will promote the game in the USA and distribute it to the retail stores. The official release date in retail will be on the 22th of November. It will help the game and allow us to keep on working on new content if the game meets its audience.

Detective: City of Angels

The products for Wave 1 have left the factory and are en route to our various fulfillment partners. We estimate the shipments to hit the various arrival ports at the end of November. It can take 2 – 4 weeks from the time the product hits port to the time the games are processed to ship. As such, we expect Wave 1 shipping to occur in December, however, you should be aware that for some of you, your Wave 1 items may not arrive until January.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [12/11/2019] à 19:56

I saw someone who stocks DP stuff in his shop in Paris at Crisis (Antwerp show) and asked about Stalingrad, he thought it has been delayed until the new year! Fortunately for me I didn't kickstarter this one and whilst shipping might delay distribution there's nothing to stop an updated post to keep their customers informed!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [12/11/2019] à 22:55

Woud be Nice if dp can tell more about this.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [13/11/2019] à 01:52

Yes, an update is long overdue. Any information, good or bad, would be appreciated.

Pages: 1