Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Where is heroes of stalingrad?
Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [11/01/2020] à 17:47

Has anyone in North America received their KS copy?

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [11/01/2020] à 22:42

Hi,

Nothing received in Quebec city… 🙄

J. 😎

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [12/01/2020] à 16:44

Citation de radar231 Le [11/01/2020] à 22:42

Hi,

J. 😎

Courage mon vieux. Moi je l'ai depuis une dizaine de jours et le matériel est très beau. J'espère que tu l'auras bientôt aussi. Good luck.

Mulberry

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [12/01/2020] à 17:42

Quote from Mulberry on [12/01/2020] à 16:44

Citation de radar231 Le [11/01/2020] à 22:42

Hi,

J. 😎

Courage mon vieux. Moi je l'ai depuis une dizaine de jours et le matériel est très beau. J'espère que tu l'auras bientôt aussi. Good luck.

Merci Antoine pour l'encouragement 😉

J. 😎

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [14/01/2020] à 10:16

does anyone know the company from where heroes or normandie is sent and with which postal company in the netherlands? I have not had a track and trace number and would like to know where the package is now. I would like to find out my track and trace number

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [14/01/2020] à 19:51

There was some sort of issue with part of US fulfillment. Apparently that is being recovered and are back in the queue to get processed.

I am certain the holidays did not help get things sorted out, but we should see things resume shortly.

Edit to add: No, I don't know if that includes Canada at this time.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [16/01/2020] à 15:42

today I received a nice response to my email from where my order went. I w

as told that my shipping costs had not yet been paid.

I thought that I had paid everything neatly (110 euros for the kickstarter and 20 euros shipping costs, a total of 130 euros paid). but apparently there are more shipping costs that I was not aware of. does anyone know what this is and how much more this is? this surprised me because my order is registered as complete and valid.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [16/01/2020] à 16:33

I already have a response from them. I have to say that they now do this nicely and respond quickly to my questions with a correct answer.

they had the wrong list for me too.

if the communication stays that way they do well. hopefully others with questions will get an answer as quickly.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [16/01/2020] à 18:40

Thanks for the update. I placed my leg pledge order on February 4, 2019. Fully paid shipping to Canada.

Just sent them an email asking about the status of my order. I hope It is not stock in the shipping not paid limbo.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [16/01/2020] à 18:47

Here is the response that I got:

"We have noticed that you have not paid your shipping costs, that's why your package has not been sent to you. you will soon receive a request to be able to pay your delivery charges for heroes of Stalingrad. It takes a little time to set up. We first deal with the backers who had delivery problems."

I don't get it, I paid 130 euros. My order consists of a 75 euro pledge that also includes a shipping fee of 20 euros. Additionally I paid 55 for Oktyabarsya upgrade.

DPG is saying that I did not pay for shipping?

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [16/01/2020] à 19:05

Very hard to stay patient this way… this is the mail I got 😥

Good morning,

We have noticed that you have not paid your shipping costs, that's why your package has not been sent to you.

you will soon receive a request to be able to pay your delivery charges for heroes of Stalingrad. It takes a little time to set up.

We first deal with the backers who had delivery problems.

Devil Pig Games

This is what my pledge manager says…

Pledges :110.00 €

Addons :0.00 €

Shipping rate :20.00 €

Total :130.00 €

Amount pledged :130.00 €

Left to pay :0.00 €

I'm not sure which shipping costs I'm supposed to pay extra…

at a loss and still waiting for my copy…

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [16/01/2020] à 20:04

so as I read it now, so many have ended up in the wrong list. I responded to their email and within one hour got the response that they were wrong and would make up. so expect this for you too.

unfortunately we need a little more patience to make stalingrad unsafe.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [16/01/2020] à 20:28

Still no sign of anything in Montreal. I've sent an email now as well, considering there might be a mishap with paid shipping costs not being properly tracked…

(And I double checked, i paid my 20 EUR shipping in May 2018…)

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [16/01/2020] à 20:30

According to DPG, no one in Canada paid for shipping. You sneaky Canadians. 😉 😀

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [16/01/2020] à 20:40

Sorry, eh!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [17/01/2020] à 07:25

Give them time to sort this out.

If there was a mistake (such as an incorrect email regarding shipping charges), contact DPG about it.

If you are just trying to get a status update, please don't email DPG for an update. You will clog up the email system and make it that much more difficult to handle problems like getting a wrong email.

As I said, the issues are being worked, so please wait for an update for now.

I will let you know when I hear any more.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [17/01/2020] à 16:21

@Nostradunwhich

😯 “Damned if I do, damned if I don't.” 😯

If I don’t contact DPG, I may never see my package.

I contacted them to check the status of my order and got a reply saying that I need to pay for shipping despite making the payment to begin with. I replied backed to DPG asking them to check for errors on their end as I paid for everything. Haven’t heard back.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [17/01/2020] à 20:34

All I said was "please don't contact them to get a status update right now so that people with more pressing issues can get through, and I will update the forums as soon as there is more information"

Especially if you ALREADY have a status request in to DPG. Sending additional emails just makes it harder for replacement or shipping errors to get through the email queue.

Once you see a "shipping is complete and everyone should have their game" THEN you can worry about your game. But when you are told "there is an issue being worked and shipping should resume shortly" then the default answer to "why is my pledge not delivered" is "there is an issue being worked and shipping should resume shortly."

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [17/01/2020] à 20:40

Nothing in Norway yet, but shipping here tend to be slow so. Hopefully next week.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [17/01/2020] à 22:41

ICYMI

From the latest HoS update

US: -> 99% completed. The only unshipped ones are ones that had address changes and were returned after failed delivery attempts.

EU: -> Fulfillment completed.

Asia: -> Fulfillment completed.

Australia: -> Fulfillment is expected to begin February.

Canada: -> Games are being prepared to be sent from our factory to our fulfillment partner Lion Rampant.

So Canadian games are not shipping from US distributor at all… and shipping has not yet started.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8