Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Where is heroes of stalingrad?
Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [22/04/2020] à 16:07

Still nothing here. Sent an email to Lion Rampant if they have any update, but i havent received any answer. Not sure if they are closed during the quarantine and if getting the pledge via the US will mean customs and crazy brokerage fees.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [24/04/2020] à 09:23

Quote from Parceval on [22/04/2020] à 16:07

Still nothing here. Sent an email to Lion Rampant if they have any update, but i havent received any answer. Not sure if they are closed during the quarantine and if getting the pledge via the US will mean customs and crazy brokerage fees.

Did you complete your PM? You can check it in Crowdfunding >> Pledge Manager and then check on your HoS pledge. If you did, and I have already asked, then I will apologize in advance.

If you pledged, did you get the most recent update talking about the final bits of fulfillment?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [24/04/2020] à 17:31

Yup, if you check my last posting(s), the distributor for Canada already created the shipping label and i got a tracking info. After nothing happened for about 6 weeks on it, I contacted them. The answer i received was basically this:

"Your shipment for Stalingrad was to be shipped through the states facility as we did not receive enough product to send out to all the backer."

That was three weeks ago, i poked them this week to check if they have already sent it or have an estimate on when they are sending it, but i haven't heard back.

I did receive the latest update and responded to the email with the info on my situation. Let's see what comes out of it. While I don't mind waiting to receive the pledge, I do want to avoid that my whole order somehow falls through the cracks during distribution. (And, tbh, i'm not very hot on the idea of having to pay customs and brokerage fees, if the distributor decides to ship directly to me via the US rather than from within Canada, but that's so far speculation…)

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [27/04/2020] à 22:18

Quote from Parceval on [24/04/2020] à 17:31

I do want to avoid that my whole order somehow falls through the cracks during distribution. (And, tbh, i'm not very hot on the idea of having to pay customs and brokerage fees, if the distributor decides to ship directly to me via the US rather than from within Canada, but that's so far speculation…)

If you filled out the PM on time, then you certainly should not have to pay exra fees to get your game. If you did not fill out your PM on time, then all bets are off.

I do find it odd that the fulfillment house would generate a label for a game they did not know they had ready to ship. Usually they are better about tracking inventory.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [28/04/2020] à 05:57

Yeah, I finished the pledge manager and paid shipping on the 30th of May 2018, I guess that would count as early enough 🙂 No address change or anything else special either.

I'd be happy to forward you the email I got from Lion Rampant.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [28/04/2020] à 13:39

Since Lion Rampant likely has the game, you should contact them. They replied to my emails when I asked about HoS shipment.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [28/04/2020] à 16:32

Quote from slyfox on [28/04/2020] à 13:39

Since Lion Rampant likely has the game, you should contact them. They replied to my emails when I asked about HoS shipment.

I've sent them an email on April 3rd, that was around the time when most Canadian backers i read about have had their game for about two weeks. That's when they told me that they didn't get enough games and forgot to cancel my shipping label and that i was supposed to receive it via their US facilities.

I've sent them a response right away asking if they have already shipped it or if they have a rough ETA when they would, that stayed unanswered. A follow up email on April 20th also stayed unanswered. (Possibly due to the quarantine measures, who knows these days…).

Anyhow, right now I'm unsure about the state of my pledge. I've responded to the KS update last week and I guess I'll wait and see.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [29/04/2020] à 11:09

I hope this all gets straightened out and you get your game.

All shipping stuff is kind of up in the air at the moment. Things in the US are sometimes taking a lot longer than normal to arrive if the items are not "essentials" such as food, medical stuff, etc. It all depends on who shows up for work that day and what need to get shipped, I guess.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [29/04/2020] à 18:19

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [29/04/2020] à 11:09

I hope this all gets straightened out and you get your game.

Thanks. As mentioned, I don't mind the waiting per se, though an update on the current state of my pledge to know if it's still alive would be nice. Not much I can do about it anyways except for wait and see.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [20/06/2020] à 10:28

Great!! Enjoy youre game!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [07/07/2020] à 01:58

Update:

I still haven't received my pledge, and haven't received any update since mid May saying that DPG will ask for verification of my shipment.

I've since tried twice to follow up per email, but haven't gotten any response since.

Considering it has been now well over half a year that fulfillment started, I'm at a loss now of how to proceed. Not sure if there is any better way than sending emails to SAV to reach out to DPG, but I'd like to know, since I start getting the feeling that if I don't my pledge will just be forgotten.

Any help and suggestions are welcome.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [08/07/2020] à 15:06

I just read in the French forums that Yann's picking up after-sales issues again at the end of this week. Yann's been moving house and prioritizing putting delayed stuff (P500/Preorders from 2019) in production, hence the delay. He'll get back to you all, it just takes very long, I'm afraid.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [08/07/2020] à 15:21

Quote from bartdevuyst on [08/07/2020] à 15:06

I just read in the French forums that Yann's picking up after-sales issues again at the end of this week. Yann's been moving house and prioritizing putting delayed stuff (P500/Preorders from 2019) in production, hence the delay. He'll get back to you all, it just takes very long, I'm afraid.

Having that sign of life is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [22/07/2020] à 18:17

Another two weeks have passed…

It has now been 2 months since Yann told me he will look into my lost shipment or send me a new one. Since then i haven't received any update. I have sent 3 emails over the last 2 months, not a single one has been answered.

It has been 4 months since the Canadian distributor informed me, that they did not receive enough shipments to send me my pledge, over 3 months since Yann said he will investigate the situation.

It's over half a year now, that Canadian backers received their games.

I'm at a loss…I'm trying to be patient, but right now I'm just feeling ignored by DPG.

What should I do?

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [31/07/2020] à 06:45

Finally some good news 🙂

I've been contacted by Surfin' Meeple, supposedly i should have been sent a peldge from the US distribution, but they run out of copies as well…and then somehow the whole thing got forgotten…

Anyhow, since they are pretty much out of copies everywhere, I'm getting my plegde now sent to Canada from Australia…well, that will be a well traveled pledge. Also Surfin' meeple told me, they will try to clear customs up front, and in case I should be charged customs & brokerage fees, I will be refunded. That's good news, because really the last thing after all of this was to have to spend more money.

Anyhow, hopefully within time now the package will arrive. Will I support DPG within crowdfunding again? No. Will I buy any of their games? Well, probably. I'm a big Warhammer fan…

(Fun fact, years ago when I got Heroes of Normandie when it came out, I contacted DPG because of faulty tokens… Still to this day i did not receive an answer 😀 )

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [26/08/2020] à 01:48

So I finally received the game…

and just the game, not my Obtiabraskaia pledge. Just the retail copy of the game, no kickstarter exlusives, no upgrade for the Obtiabraskaia pledge…

I'm pretty much at a loss of words right now…

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [01/09/2020] à 02:21

I would see if your CC can do a chargeback, and provide them all your correspondence

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [01/09/2020] à 06:24

Wow. I am so sorry you had that experience after all of this time. I am pretty much at a loss myself.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [02/09/2020] à 17:41

Thanks for the kind words and advice. So far, I'm still hoping that Yann is coming through and I'm getting my Obtiabraskaia items.

At least I would hope for some clear / expedited communication at this point, but it always takes weeks (to even months) to receive a message back.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9