Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Sturmtiger Fanmade
Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [07/12/2019] à 21:22

for everyone who wants to use it

updated version

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [08/12/2019] à 00:45

I tried the link and got a 403 error… but it might be just me.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [08/12/2019] à 02:49

nope, not just you

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [08/12/2019] à 16:47

does it work now?

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [08/12/2019] à 18:41

I see it now. That's a beastly tank! I wonder, should it have a limited firing arc in the front for the primary weapon?

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [08/12/2019] à 18:51

I dont see any link?

Also I would argue that the secondary has a limited arc also?

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [08/12/2019] à 19:08

Agreed, great job but needs limited arcs.

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [08/12/2019] à 19:25

Great worm. Nice!

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [08/12/2019] à 19:26

Worm need to be work.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [08/12/2019] à 22:08

updated the unit with arc for primary mortar

also added the wrack

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [08/12/2019] à 22:53

Nice work, Spike. How'd you do it?

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [09/12/2019] à 23:04

I will add my "Nice work, but it needs limited firing arc" to the chorus 🙂

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [10/12/2019] à 01:38

Quote from evilSpike on [08/12/2019] à 22:08

updated the unit with arc for primary mortar

also added the wrack

On the official tokens the fire arc is limited between 2 ( translucent ? )red triangles on the edge of the token, for some examples, see the FFI vehicle that comes in gazette 8, 4 of the vehicles that come in the 1st SS panzer division expansion and most, if not all anti tank canons ( these are some examples where it can be seen on the punchboard overview in the shop)

As for the sturmtiger itself, nice job, wish I had the skill, time and patience to create things like this

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [10/12/2019] à 14:08

The 38cm mortar is a bit underestimate for me. It should have a black direct template and minimum 4 destruction point. The german made some "real test" during the warsaw uprising with a demonstrator vehicle (manned by civilian engineers). they had blown entire city block with one direct hit !!!

Jamais un type n’a gagné une guerre en mourant pour sa patrie. On gagne en s’arrangeant pour que ce soit le type d’en face qui meure pour sa patrie. George Smith Patton

Sturmtiger Fanmade Posted on [14/12/2019] à 07:58

Citation de thia74 Le [10/12/2019] à 14:08

The 38cm mortar is a bit underestimate for me. It should have a black direct template and minimum 4 destruction point. The german made some "real test" during the warsaw uprising with a demonstrator vehicle (manned by civilian engineers). they had blown entire city block with one direct hit !!!

Agree ! Remember it's a 380mm rocket shell so damages have to be high…

Only problem is this weapon was not designed to fire on moving targets like tanks or trucks, that's why it's turretless. It's main purpose was to make cities flat (with anybody inside of course…) so the 380mm gun-mortar is just accurate enough to aim at buildings.

I think you could add malus if the Sturmtiger tries to fire at anything else than a house, bunker…

L’innocence n’existe pas. Il n’y a que différents niveaux de culpabilité… Plaider votre innocence est coupable de me faire perdre mon temps…

Pages: 1