Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Tanks For Stalin
Tanks For Stalin Posted on [19/12/2019] à 02:30

A prototype of a new cutting edge tank is being taken on a secret mission to Moscow, to Comrade Stalin. Soon the cross-country run turns into a ruthless race. Followed by Nazis, the tanks' team defeats their pursuers and proves the great ability and vast superiority of the machine that is about to become a legendary T-34.

Stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMeRN_1AXoE

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Tanks For Stalin Posted on [09/09/2020] à 02:20

As someone who watched this movie: don't watch it. It is a dieselpunk fantasy which isn't grounded in reality at all (except for the fact that the tanks did have to drive from Kharkov to Moscow) and even if we dismiss it as a historical film and call it what it is- a dieselpunk fantasy, it fails at that miserably as well.

Speed Test

Tanks For Stalin Posted on [09/09/2020] à 23:05

This movie is not a serious movie and that is why I like it. I showed it to my six-year-old son who really liked it and watched it several time since. It is simple and "fantasy" like and that is a good way to get kids interested in WWII.

This movie is a modern remake of Glavnyy konstruktor (1980), which is serious and details the story of T-34. Translating into English, it would be something like "Chief Designer"

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Pages: 1