Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3
Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland"
Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [25/12/2019] à 04:00

Quote from McJakub on [24/12/2019] à 20:40

Yeah I just found the source of your pics, so will HoN v2 feature 2nd Panzer Div for GE and 1st Inf Div for US or is it just a fan project? Sorry but I can't find anything about this in English.

This is a fan made project of new units to be used in Stalingrad and – if you want to – also with the core sets of H.of Normandie or its "ktulish counterpart" – as I call it – which is Shadows over Normandie…

😉

Cheers and Merry XMAS !!!

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [25/12/2019] à 05:12

But will it be download only or will there be actual punchboards of that?

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [25/12/2019] à 08:58

Yeah I just found the source of your pics, so will HoN v2 feature 2nd Panzer Div for GE and 1st Inf Div for US or is it just a fan project? Sorry but I can't find anything about this in English.

There is a pinned Official thread about the V2 core box that describes the various components coming in the new box:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=12197

Note that the units have updated a bit from the original News article that dates from the start of 2019.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [25/12/2019] à 09:20

@ IVAN BOSCARO

I used photoshop

@ Jakub

Yeah I guess you are right. 2x suppression marker will do the same job without a new rule

I will change this in the next update

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [25/12/2019] à 12:08

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [25/12/2019] à 08:58

There is a pinned Official thread about the V2 core box that describes the various components coming in the new box:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=12197

Note that the units have updated a bit from the original News article that dates from the start of 2019.

Well I have seen this one but it wasn't said that all the things were updated so I was a bit confused, also there was no link to 2nd Panzer there just now 😉

But I think we are getting off topic so O won't ask any more questions.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [25/12/2019] à 19:02

Test Mc Jacob, there wil je no puntsboard. You have to do it youre zelf. But thats not dificult.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [28/12/2019] à 13:40

Any good settings for the regular home printer to get the right size?

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [28/12/2019] à 15:36

I did it on A3 and is was good the first time.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [05/01/2020] à 20:20

i have the units ready. I will play a game on monday and let you now what i tink off it. I think it will be great 😉

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [07/01/2020] à 02:14

looking forward to your feedback

atm im working on a little tweak (sturmtiger has now a minimum range of 5)

im also porting everyting into A4 so everyone can better print them at home

i also added the -4 suppression to the blendkörper

stay tuned for new stuff and mechanics comming 😛

About the infrared Stg44 this will be an upgrade later

The sturmtiger got already a little change, like minimum range is now 5, so it can’t shoot on close range

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [07/01/2020] à 09:52

played the first game.

A fictional battle between the German fortress troops against American units, somewhere in a German city. the German troops had to prevent the American units from crossing the river near the town. and they succeeded.

few tips:

– for the jagstiger I miss the recruitment points.

– the front and back of the panzer grenadiers recruitment tile are not the same front does not have a mg.

– may give the sturmiger a templet of its own for damage, since the cannon was mega strong and specially for buildings to be destroyed. I thought of a templet with, for example, a value 6x for vandalized homes. this also gives a nice dimension to the game that troops have to keep moving and are no longer safe in homes.

– maybe nice to equip the units with the infrared mp44 guns? fits nicely with the UHU. then night missions suddenly become fatter and the units are unique.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [07/01/2020] à 09:56

this also gives a special addition to the heroes or normandy units. really special and unique units.

but the units you have made look neat and play fun. the "searchlight" UHU was a nice surprise for the americans, suddenly his ambush troops were no longer safe.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [07/01/2020] à 14:30

Quote from voxer on [07/01/2020] à 09:52

played the first game.

A fictional battle between the German fortress troops against American units, somewhere in a German city. the German troops had to prevent the American units from crossing the river near the town. and they succeeded.

few tips:

– for the jagstiger I miss the recruitment points.

– the front and back of the panzer grenadiers recruitment tile are not the same front does not have a mg.

– may give the sturmiger a templet of its own for damage, since the cannon was mega strong and specially for buildings to be destroyed. I thought of a templet with, for example, a value 6x for vandalized homes. this also gives a nice dimension to the game that troops have to keep moving and are no longer safe in homes.

– maybe nice to equip the units with the infrared mp44 guns? fits nicely with the UHU. then night missions suddenly become fatter and the units are unique.

Dunno if an own template for the sturmtiger is needed, like I edited above it got already a range change.

But I was thinking about this: once the sturmtiger used its main cannon, it needs at least one additional activation just to reload.

What do you think?

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [07/01/2020] à 22:32

Sounds good, when the sturmtiger is as powerfull as it need to be its a great idee.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [13/01/2020] à 23:08

any good idea for the infrared stg44?

im atm on the last of the 3 commander tiles

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [14/01/2020] à 10:18

I would say that these units have further visibility in the dark and night than ordinary units.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [14/01/2020] à 13:47

Sure, but this would make this upgrade only useful in night missions,

I was thinking about something like with this upgrade they ignore the cover bonus or something similar

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [14/01/2020] à 19:01

you could also use it as an upgrade or equipment, that for example you get 4 tokens for the infrared viewer and that if you bet it gives it the bonus:

– that you shoot at infantry with plus 2.

– or with night benefit.

– cover against stand does not count.

in real life these weapons were equipped with a battery on the back of the shooter and these had only a limited usage time. you can easily incorporate this into it.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [16/01/2020] à 22:37

Quote from evilSpike on [23/12/2019] à 22:56

Festung Deutschland Commander:

updated first post. this is atm the final commander but will be adjusted by feedback i get. some of the upgrades are maybe too strong for their costs but i realy looking for feedback.

as long as you guys liked it and are satisfied with this commander, please let me know for which army you would like to see the next commander? soveits? eastern german army? or usa?

best regards

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" Posted on [17/01/2020] à 07:28

Nice Nice!!! I will play a game whit this Nice work off jou and let you now. You do a great Job!!

Pages: 1 2 3