Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Posted on [01/01/2020] à 08:08

Wishing you all a wonderful new year full of HSTS gaming 🙂

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Happy New Year! Posted on [01/01/2020] à 09:29

Thanks, for you and all gamers happy new jear!!!!

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Happy New Year! Posted on [01/01/2020] à 09:48

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [01/01/2020] à 08:08

Wishing you all a wonderful new year full of HSTS gaming 🙂

Thanks a lot indeed !!! And I still have to receive my brand new package filled with the Heroes of Normandie "XMAS goodies" that I ordered some days ago…

I'm impatient to setup a new "fan made scenario" involving the just bought train station set + terrain set 2 (those with the seaside of a fishermen's hamlet or similar) and the 1st SS Panzer and Hilda's Gestapo thugs facing french partisans and / or the 5th and 7th Panzer from previous purchases…

😉

Happy New Year! Posted on [02/01/2020] à 09:44

A happy new year to all of you!

I wish you some happy fighting in the streets of Stalingrad!

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Happy New Year! Posted on [02/01/2020] à 18:32

Happy New Year.

A big thank you to all the game fans who make this game a wonderful experience that it is.

2020 – more playing, less shopping (unless it is HoS/N expansion). 😎

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Happy New Year! Posted on [03/01/2020] à 04:04

Quote from bartdevuyst on [02/01/2020] à 09:44

A happy new year to all of you!

I wish you some happy fighting in the streets of Stalingrad!

Ok… But since I still do not find Stalingrad as available to be purchased here on the SHOP session of the site I preferred to buy the other stuff from Heroes of Normandie that I needed to complete my collection… Unfortunately I still miss something that is at the moment labelled as "Out of Stock"… So…

I am not 100% satisfied…

In addiction… I bought the Army Box "Commonwealth" Expansion set, some time ago… But I used it only once and I found the secon "Hawker Typhoon" airplane card is missing somehow… So… I am a bit upset for this.

Is this card possible to be replaced ? Does Devil Pig Games have a sort of "lost & found" service for the misprinted or the missing pieces ?!? Today each gaming company has one…

How can I have the second card that it is missing from my copy of that expansion boxed set ?

Happy New Year! Posted on [03/01/2020] à 15:22

Best wishes and lots of splendid games!

Happy New Year! Posted on [03/01/2020] à 18:16

Happy New Year to all players.

Not sure there is a second Hawker Typhoon card in the Commonwealth set. My set has only one card and it says it is 1 of 1.

Happy New Year! Posted on [03/01/2020] à 20:19

There is no second Hurricane.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1