Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Should I buy the Compendium?
Should I buy the Compendium? Posted on [02/04/2020] à 00:29

I just recieved my HoS pledge!

I know HoS uses the '2.0' ruleset, but I still have my HoN components – which I never got the compendium for. Would it be worthwhile for me to get the Compendium?

Should I buy the Compendium? Posted on [02/04/2020] à 04:23

It would help if you were a bit more specific about what you mean by "HoN stuff". The Compendium is a fairly expensive extra, but if you own most or all of the Heroes of WW2 published stuff, then it is VERY valuable, since it has all the expansion materials in one place. Saves a lot of searching unless you track exactly where each unit comes from 🙂

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Should I buy the Compendium? Posted on [02/04/2020] à 05:03

I own all the expansion boxes, Terrain 1 and rivers, as well as gazettes 4, 5 and 8.

Sorry for the vagueness! It certainly sounds like a handy thing to have in my case then.

Should I buy the Compendium? Posted on [02/04/2020] à 11:20

In your case, I’d get the Compendium then.

It combines all rules in one nice book and it improved the wording on quite a few rules (compared to the original rules).

You’ll also get a nice folder for storing the Gazettes and a few handy reference sheets with it.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Should I buy the Compendium? Posted on [05/04/2020] à 05:33

Quote from bartdevuyst on [02/04/2020] à 11:20

In your case, I’d get the Compendium then.

I agree with Bart.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Should I buy the Compendium? Posted on [08/04/2020] à 18:36

I think the reference sheets alone already are worth getting it.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Should I buy the Compendium? Posted on [09/04/2020] à 15:30

I agnew with Bart, and i love the artwork in it.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Pages: 1