Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Storage solutions!
Storage solutions! Posted on [02/04/2020] à 00:30

After receiving my HoS pledge, with all its storage – it made me realise how haphazardly my HoN content is stored!

For some of us outside of Europe and the US, shipping prices from DPG are pretty insane, so we can't always buy the official storage boxes straight from the online DPG store.

What are some 'unofficial' ways you all store your components?

Thanks!

Storage solutions! Posted on [02/04/2020] à 14:10

Lots of options. Do a forum search here and in BGG page.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Storage solutions! Posted on [02/05/2020] à 03:52

Honestly I keep all the non-unit material from the Core set in the main box, all bagged. Then all my extra terrain boards go in the St. Mere Eglise box. All the units are in three tackle box trays, separated by unit.

Storage solutions! Posted on [02/05/2020] à 23:03

Quote from Panache on [02/04/2020] à 00:30

After receiving my HoS pledge, with all its storage – it made me realise how haphazardly my HoN content is stored!

For some of us outside of Europe and the US, shipping prices from DPG are pretty insane, so we can't always buy the official storage boxes straight from the online DPG store.

What are some 'unofficial' ways you all store your components?

Thanks!

He Panache,

I've used plastic storage boxes, with sortable compartments. This is an example from AliExpres: (LINK) Like the 28 grid ( 344mm x 214mm x 48mm)

All these plastic boxes with HoN en HoS stuff, saved in an old, wooden ammobox from the Dutch army ( I suppossed)

It works very well for me! Good luck with your storage issue!

Bart

Bart.

Pages: 1