Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2
Action cards
Action cards Posted on [16/04/2020] à 06:16

Hi all,

Last week my friend and I had finally time to play Heroes of Stalingrad. Amazing!

We realy loved the new action cards. Because the new additions like: +1 armour/movement etc.

I was wondering, are these new additions on the action cards, also available for the regular HoN game?

Let me please know!

Bart

Bart.

Action cards Posted on [16/04/2020] à 09:01

There are plans for new 2.0 card decks for HoN (US, German and British). Those decks will be the same style as the Stalingrad decks.

Maybe the upcoming kickstarter will be funding the printing of the new decks?

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Action cards Posted on [16/04/2020] à 10:46

agree with Bart, the new cards are very good. yesterday played three more games of HOS with my nephew. he is not yet able to read enough english but the images on the cards are very clear so he can already use them, which he did well. it would be nice if these new cards for HON are in the new kickstarter. am very curious what else they will do in it. gr john

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Action cards Posted on [16/04/2020] à 11:43

Quote from voxer on [16/04/2020] à 10:46

agree with Bart, the new cards are very good. yesterday played three more games of HOS with my nephew. he is not yet able to read enough english but the images on the cards are very clear so he can already use them, which he did well. it would be nice if these new cards for HON are in the new kickstarter. am very curious what else they will do in it. gr john

I'm in the same situation here, my sons, aged seven and ten at the moment, don't speak or read English yet, so the Alternate Bonuses work very well. Heroes of Black Reach works even better on that part thanks to Alternate Bonuses on all cards.

HoS has also more icons on the bottom/event part of the card. Things like: Get an extra Order Token (Tactician), Remove an Order Token (Communications Scrambled), Change of State (Speed of Setup), … are all very clear thanks to the iconography at the bottom.

I think Colhammer is very close with his predictions. :mrgreen:

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Action cards Posted on [16/04/2020] à 13:41

Good to hear! I think I'd invest in a deck if it where to come on kickstarter. If only to get rid of the card sorting ahead of a mission 😛

Action cards Posted on [16/04/2020] à 19:59

I have actually pruned my 1.0 decks into 2.0 decks. I even glued some bonus symbols on various cards.

I will be happy to get actual 2.0 decks to replace them, though.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Action cards Posted on [17/04/2020] à 04:22

I've done the same Colhammer! Although I put mine inside sleeves and used tiny sticky notes. I'm also very much looking forward to having 2.0 decks for HoN 🙂

Action cards Posted on [17/04/2020] à 07:42

Quote from Colhammer on [16/04/2020] à 09:01

There are plans for new 2.0 card decks for HoN (US, German and British). Those decks will be the same style as the Stalingrad decks.

Maybe the upcoming kickstarter will be funding the printing of the new decks?

That would be great Colhammer. Can't wait to see the KS..

Bart.

Action cards Posted on [17/04/2020] à 08:36

Quote from Colhammer on [16/04/2020] à 19:59

I have actually pruned my 1.0 decks into 2.0 decks. I even glued some bonus symbols on various cards.

Cool! Did you know what bonuses to stick on them or did you just think of those yourself?

Action cards Posted on [17/04/2020] à 09:33

Hi Jan, you can try to mimic the HoS deck, that's a good start!

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Action cards Posted on [17/04/2020] à 10:09

Quote from JanHoos on [17/04/2020] à 08:36

Quote from Colhammer on [16/04/2020] à 19:59

Cool! Did you know what bonuses to stick on them or did you just think of those yourself?

I looked through my SoN decks (Black Sun, Section M, Majestic) and tried to imitate the number of bonus cards and the variety of bonuses as closely as I could with those decks.

With Stalingrad decks published, it is even easier to build your own 2.0 HoN decks.

Action cards Posted on [17/04/2020] à 15:26

Ofcourse! Thanks Bart and Colhammer! Didn't realise the card's where published and online 🙂

Action cards Posted on [22/04/2020] à 13:52

And now Front page shows that the 2.0 card decks are indeed part of the kickstarter!

Action cards Posted on [22/04/2020] à 13:53

Quote from Colhammer on [22/04/2020] à 13:52

And now Front page shows that the 2.0 card decks are indeed part of the kickstarter!

Yup! 😎

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Action cards Posted on [22/04/2020] à 14:49

Yes! I'm very excited!

Bart.

Action cards Posted on [22/04/2020] à 16:11

Cool! Curious what they'll be asking for them 😀 And if I still feel safe kickstarting them.

Action cards Posted on [24/04/2020] à 02:37

It looks like from the Kickstarter pics that some of the new cards have an optional bonus to firing or assaulting instead of playing the action described. Reminds me of Gloomhaven’s action cards that have the same concept to option movement points or attack points instead of the cards action description. Very cool and versatile. Hope it’s true ❗

Gordon Dragicevic

Action cards Posted on [24/04/2020] à 08:28

You got that right, Ustasha.

Just like in Heroes of Stalingrad, Heroes of Black Reach and Shadows over Normandie, about a third of the cards will have an Alternate Bonus. You can use such a bonus when the Battle Event text has no use, or if you prefer the Alternate Bonus. For example, the Don’t Stop card’s event text helps your vehicles push though a Difficult Passage, but when your army is without vehicles, that event effect would be useless and then the Alternate Bonus will become handy!

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Action cards Posted on [26/05/2020] à 23:44

Im pretty sure I saw recently a post with all 45 cards which are the same for all nation in 2.0 but I can’t gibt it again, anyone has seen this and could send me the link?

Action cards Posted on [27/05/2020] à 04:21

Search for posts by Bart. He was the one that posted the list IIRC.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1 2