Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3 4
New kick starter is going well
New kick starter is going well Posted on [01/05/2020] à 13:33

Quote from bartdevuyst on [01/05/2020] à 12:04

Yeah Karl, it keeps on surprising me that people ask to make complex order combinations, which has been difficult for DPG in the past. I guess it comes from a service that other, larger companies are offering on KS.

Yann told me he’ll announce the official info about combining orders and addons on Monday.

from experience, even there those options usually turn into a logistics and tracking nightmare

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

New kick starter is going well Posted on [01/05/2020] à 16:14

Something I really really would like to see as optional buy or stretch goal would be the card box with sleeves for Germany, USA and France

Any chance we could see this?

New kick starter is going well Posted on [01/05/2020] à 16:20

Yann said he will look into it

New kick starter is going well Posted on [01/05/2020] à 22:36

Adding more options to the KS will just make fulfillment that much more complicated, expensive, and difficult. Although I would also like to see the FFI card box also, simpler KS are better.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

New kick starter is going well Posted on [01/05/2020] à 23:28

If I remember well on the resupply or the TGC KS that the sleeves had to be ordered per 100k pcs per print. I can't imagine that number dropped.

At 50 sleeves per deck, that's 2000 sets… so for this to make any sense for DPG on a financial standpoint (one of the main goals is to get them funds to keep operating, not spend more money)they would need to sell close to 2000 sets. Even if every backer would buy a second set to also put the extra 6 cards from the airborne or special troops that get those.

And the same goes basically for any for the out of stock punchboards / expansions, though there it was min print runs of 500 or so, that said, the more you make in a single run, the cheaper it will be per piece as the setting up cost remains the same, you only add more paper / cardboard / ink

New kick starter is going well Posted on [02/05/2020] à 08:52

I understand that its important to keep the complexity of a KS campaign to a minimum, but I would like to see one additional option to their fulfillment strategy. As someone who never even heard of the P500s for HoBR or HoS, I would LOVE to be able to add those onto my pledge as extras, either during the campaign or after, especially if they haven't even been produced yet.

Also, I would totally support an additional KS for out of print punchboards.

New kick starter is going well Posted on [02/05/2020] à 11:36

Hi Proudgeek159,

I understand your desire for certain products, but at the moment DPG likes to keep it simple with smaller, less complex, sometimes more frequent campaigns which can be either for new products or reprints. I know this multiplies shipping costs for the customer, but to my understanding the risks for miscalculations for DPG is too high.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

New kick starter is going well Posted on [02/05/2020] à 12:00

Yeas I see, ks should be maybe as simple as possible. But maybe they could offer something for self printing the card box?

New kick starter is going well Posted on [03/05/2020] à 06:30

That makes perfect sense.

However, that doesn't reduce my desire to get the new goodies. Will the P500 products be available in the US Shop when they are released? After all, my pledge is, according to the KS, going toward making those products possible.

Long story short: DPG, please take more of my money!

New kick starter is going well Posted on [04/05/2020] à 09:59

Hi all,

I don't know if it will be some kind of Pledge Manager and the end of the campaign, because I want to buy a second set of cards (I know, is better if the numbers of backers increase). But is a gift for a friend. He cannot put money right now, and I want to surprise him with a full set of cards as a V2 Full Support. He is a big fan of Shadows and he has some selected stuff of HoN.

It will be possible to choose a second set of cards with the same KS account?

Thanks!

New kick starter is going well Posted on [04/05/2020] à 10:21

Quote from Bascu on [04/05/2020] à 09:59

Hi all,

I don't know if it will be some kind of Pledge Manager and the end of the campaign, because I want to buy a second set of cards (I know, is better if the numbers of backers increase). But is a gift for a friend. He cannot put money right now, and I want to surprise him with a full set of cards as a V2 Full Support. He is a big fan of Shadows and he has some selected stuff of HoN.

Thanks!

Hi Bascu, did you try and comment on the KS comments page? Yann reads all messages, so he'll be able to answer on that page.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

New kick starter is going well Posted on [04/05/2020] à 11:12

Well, I trying to be discrete ;P

Ok, I'll try (let's hope he is not reading the KS)

New kick starter is going well Posted on [04/05/2020] à 11:20

Quote from Bascu on [04/05/2020] à 11:12

Well, I trying to be discrete ;P

Ok, I'll try (let's hope he is not reading the KS)

Or you could send a PM to Yann over here 😉

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

New kick starter is going well Posted on [05/05/2020] à 01:53

Quote from Bascu on [04/05/2020] à 09:59

Hi all,

Thanks!

you just add the value of the pledge / items you want to add to the amount you already pledged, when the pledge manager will be up you select what you want to receive for the money you put in (someone with creator status already answered a similar question in the KS comments)

New kick starter is going well Posted on [05/05/2020] à 19:12

Yes, of course I can do that, I known how its works in other KS. But the Piggies does not say any specifics about it. I see the Bart van Vilsteren comment, but it isn't clear to me if it's posible.

Well, I wil wait a few days more to increase my amount. Hoping this works at the end

New kick starter is going well Posted on [06/05/2020] à 00:08

Hi Bascu,

For their last KS, DPG used their webstore as pledge manager.

In previous ones, you could upgrade your pledge or complete it with pledges or add ons. You just had to add the difference in amount.

If you already know what you want, you just add the price to your pledge and you will detail in the pledge manager.

However sometimes it's better to complete your order during pledge manager because of KS fees (less margin for DPG during campaign than afeter).

New kick starter is going well Posted on [06/05/2020] à 07:36

Citation de Bascu Le [04/05/2020] à 09:59

Hi all,

Thanks!

There will be a pledge manager and you will have the opportunity to order several pledges at that time.

New kick starter is going well Posted on [06/05/2020] à 09:31

I was a little bit dissapointed (just a little) that we didn't get the Devil Pig as an actual character in the HoN/SoN/HoS games…

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

New kick starter is going well Posted on [06/05/2020] à 11:14

Ok, thanks gduprez and Choucas 😉

Colhammer, that will be cool! XD

New kick starter is going well Posted on [08/05/2020] à 00:25

I would be interested in getting 2 German and 2 American decks, but I just can’t justify it when it means I have to get two $38 pledges. Does anybody know if they will be allowing addons to purchase additional decks…and why that would cost?

Pages: 1 2 3 4