Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3 4
New kick starter is going well
New kick starter is going well Posted on [08/05/2020] à 03:21

Are you planning to buy the new HoN 2.0 core box ever? that box also contains american and german decks.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

New kick starter is going well Posted on [08/05/2020] à 08:05

I might get HON 2.0 just for the airplanes. My reason for wanting two deck sets is so I could run two games at the same time.

New kick starter is going well Posted on [08/05/2020] à 08:58

In case you did not see the news post — the SoN deck conversions are now an add-on for the campaign.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

New kick starter is going well Posted on [10/05/2020] à 14:44

I just got the latest email from Devil Pig and it mentioned a

BATTLEGROUND SET 4 WOODS AND HILLS

is this going to be made available as an add on that we just add to our pledge?

Just wondering how much it might cost as well, as £50 was really my limit for the kickstarter but, to get something new, I might be able to tweak my budget (the cat doesn't really need all those treats now does he? 😀 )

New kick starter is going well Posted on [10/05/2020] à 14:48

I’m afraid that the KS items and the preorder items from 2019 will not be combinable into one order.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

New kick starter is going well Posted on [11/05/2020] à 00:12

Quote from bartdevuyst on [10/05/2020] à 14:48

I’m afraid that the KS items and the preorder items from 2019 will not be combinable into one order.

Correct, since the KS pledges will go straight from the manufacturer to the fulfillment house. Shipping the other stuff from France to fulfillment then have fulfillment package, check, and then ship it again would likely cost DPG more than they would make on the product.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

New kick starter is going well Posted on [11/05/2020] à 03:03

Just to confirm, it looks like the Sewer Set consists of the same (very awesome) sewer punchboards that came with the HoS Kickstarter?

Just to clarify, you have to place and pay for each P500 item separately, unless buying a bundle?

Thanks for giving us the chance to pick these up!

New kick starter is going well Posted on [11/05/2020] à 08:01

Quote from proudgeek159 on [11/05/2020] à 03:03

Just to confirm, it looks like the Sewer Set consists of the same (very awesome) sewer punchboards that came with the HoS Kickstarter?

Yes. The Sewers set is the same product from the Stalingrad KS.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

New kick starter is going well Posted on [11/05/2020] à 08:06

Quote from proudgeek159 on [11/05/2020] à 03:03

Just to clarify, you have to place and pay for each P500 item separately, unless buying a bundle?

Indeed, and you cannot combine SoN preorders with HoBR preorders, I’m afraid. Again, Yann said it’s too much handling and risk-worthy.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

New kick starter is going well Posted on [11/05/2020] à 10:56

Thanks for the heads up and clarifications guys, appreciated 😀

New kick starter is going well Posted on [28/05/2020] à 03:34

Don't know if anyone is still watching this thread. When you use the airborne cards, do you remove the other unique cards to keep the deck at 50? Would this be the same for the cards in the Shadow Hunters expansion? Or do you just shuffle the deck together?

New kick starter is going well Posted on [28/05/2020] à 07:24

These Airborne cards are simply added to the deck, they don’t replace any cards.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

New kick starter is going well Posted on [28/05/2020] à 10:42

A general guideline would be:

If you paid points for the cards, they are simply added to your deck of cards for the game.

That is different than the "faction" card sets being introduced in the KS, which are used to change the nature of a deck to fit a different faction.

New kick starter is going well Posted on [20/06/2020] à 10:37

I also supported this kickstarter with a pledge. their products are great and great to play

Pages: 1 2 3 4