Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2
Best expansions to fill in game aspects missing in Heroes of Stalingrad?
Best expansions to fill in game aspects missing in Heroes of Stalingrad? Posted on [13/05/2020] à 17:57

Colhammer I missed your reply! Thank you. Do you see anything I’m missing? I don’t want to get useless gazettes if I am only field HoS stuff, but it’s awesome to hear that the Sgt’s from the Morale gazette look fine!

Wow I’m so excited to get these sets in

Best expansions to fill in game aspects missing in Heroes of Stalingrad? Posted on [13/05/2020] à 18:01

Right now I’m grabbing:

Goering and his train (proxy in for a Russian armored train scenario)

Battleground set I

Battleground set II

battleground set III

Civilians Under Fire

Radar Station and Factory

Extra Terrain set II

River Set

Fortified Farm

Carentan

D-Day

Gazette 0

Gazette 1

Gazette 3

Gazette 4

Gazette 6

Gazette 7

Point du Hoc

Best expansions to fill in game aspects missing in Heroes of Stalingrad? Posted on [13/05/2020] à 20:27

Quote from bartdevuyst on [13/05/2020] à 15:02

• #0 Huge Landing scenario (plus an errata sheet with an FFI bonus)

• #1 Mines (US/GE/Commonwealth)

• #2 Hobart's Funnies (Commonwealth)

• #3 Band of Brothers (US)

• #4 Skorzeny/Mussolini (GE)

• #5 Arnhem maps and Polish Paras (Commonwealth)

• #6 Moral (US/GE/Commonwealth)

• #7 Commandos (Commonwealth) Huge bunker

• #8 Gebirgsjäger (FFI/GE)

nice list, going to use it when i make next order

Johan Van Gijsegem

Best expansions to fill in game aspects missing in Heroes of Stalingrad? Posted on [14/05/2020] à 10:53

Extra Terrain II is a set of extra Bocage (Normandy hedgerows) overlays and some cows. Now I know most farm fields end up with bolders along the borders, but how prevalent are Normandy-like hedgerows on the Russian frontier?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Best expansions to fill in game aspects missing in Heroes of Stalingrad? Posted on [14/05/2020] à 12:17

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [14/05/2020] à 10:53

Extra Terrain II is a set of extra Bocage (Normandy hedgerows) overlays and some cows. Now I know most farm fields end up with bolders along the borders, but how prevalent are Normandy-like hedgerows on the Russian frontier?

Haha very true, but in the grimdark of the 41st millenium, there can be only bocage

Best expansions to fill in game aspects missing in Heroes of Stalingrad? Posted on [15/05/2020] à 07:29

Well, in my defense you were asking about HoS :mrgreen:

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Best expansions to fill in game aspects missing in Heroes of Stalingrad? Posted on [16/05/2020] à 00:48

Are you sure you don't want to get the Americans? Imagine it: Patton vs. Zhukov in Czechoslovakia!

P.S. I'm pretty sure they had cows in Russia. But probably not in Stalingrad or Leningrad after a while.

Pages: 1 2