Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
This is really Frustrating!!!
This is really Frustrating!!! Posted on [22/05/2020] à 19:33

Devil Pig finally contacted me with an email link to pay for my shipping to receive my long awaited HOS pledge. Guess what? The email belonged to a former worker who no longer works for Devil Pig as she responded to what I had sent. Unbelievable!!?

Gordon Dragicevic

This is really Frustrating!!! Posted on [22/05/2020] à 22:46

Does that mean it took so long for you to get a response because the email thread was with a former employee? If so, that is very very frustrating 🙁

This is really Frustrating!!! Posted on [22/05/2020] à 23:52

I had received the link today after waiting a long period for Devil Pig to email me directly. I responded immediately and the person who received the email told me in French that they can’t help me because they no longer work there.

Gordon Dragicevic

This is really Frustrating!!! Posted on [23/05/2020] à 07:25

Wow that's incredibly frustrating. It sounds like Devil Pig Games needs to update their customer service email list or something.

This is really Frustrating!!! Posted on [23/05/2020] à 11:18

It's a question of organization, if I do this it's because I'm alone to manage all the problems of the dispatch.

I'm asking for this information again for two reasons:

The first is to make sure the mailing address is up to date.

The second is to make my job easier and save time for you as well as for me.

I do my best.

Alors oui je fait des fautes d’orthographes mais il faut bien que je m’exprime non ?

This is really Frustrating!!! Posted on [23/05/2020] à 23:41

Quote from yann on [23/05/2020] à 11:18

I do my best.

That's all we could ever ask for 🙂

This is really Frustrating!!! Posted on [24/05/2020] à 23:21

I'm still waiting for ANY contact to clear up my shipping and get delivery.

I used the same email address and got the former employee six months ago. She did provide Yann's address, but it didn't seem to help.

I'm hoping that things are getting back to normal in France, and I can actually get enough focus on this to reach closure; but it has been a ridiculous ordeal.

Norm

Pages: 1