Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
I wish the HoBR expansion would be opened up for pre-order for another week.
I wish the HoBR expansion would be opened up for pre-order for another week. Posted on [05/06/2020] à 19:14

I didn't even own HoBR a year ago, and now I'm never going to be able to get the drop pods. I have money and DPG needs money. Ugh.

I wish the HoBR expansion would be opened up for pre-order for another week. Posted on [06/06/2020] à 02:12

Hi fatalist, as a consolation, DPG usually has some copies left over on their webstore after pre-orders have shipped. I missed the Shadow Hunters P500 was still able to buy it in the US afterwards.

I wish the HoBR expansion would be opened up for pre-order for another week. Posted on [06/06/2020] à 23:47

Hi fatalist

For some reason the black reach p500 is displayed differently when ordering, press the "pink preorder " and it appears in your shopping cart and processes your order from there. That's as far as I went so hopefully that works from there.

I don't know why it doesn't display the quantity to order like the rest, I just placed my own order 3 days ago.

Cheers

I wish the HoBR expansion would be opened up for pre-order for another week. Posted on [13/06/2020] à 14:29

Hm, so the Banner is still up on the landing Page, but the pre-order window has closed?

That’s sad, as I’m considering buying into the game now, but missing out on some stuff makes me hesitant.

I wish the HoBR expansion would be opened up for pre-order for another week. Posted on [13/06/2020] à 16:30

The banner says "pre-order until the 5th of June" so, yes, the window has closed.

They would have to close it sometime to start the production.

If you want these items check this site regularly, the moment all the pre-orders are shipped the leftover will be sold in the webstore.

I wish the HoBR expansion would be opened up for pre-order for another week. Posted on [20/06/2020] à 08:50

Yes, I saw the date. But the banner is still up to tease me 🙄

I wish the HoBR expansion would be opened up for pre-order for another week. Posted on [02/07/2020] à 20:27

Quote from Eclo on [13/06/2020] à 16:30

If you want these items check this site regularly, the moment all the pre-orders are shipped the leftover will be sold in the webstore.

The drop pods are pre-order only, I thought.

I wish the HoBR expansion would be opened up for pre-order for another week. Posted on [02/07/2020] à 23:54

Quote from fatalist on [02/07/2020] à 20:27

The drop pods are pre-order only, I thought.

This was also a gift when ordering the orginal box and reinforcements and now you can buy it in the shop.

When there's leftover I'm sure it will be sold on the webshop.

Pages: 1